Where does Lime disease come from
Lyme disease is a bacterial illness, spread by ticks. Lyme disease is not contagious from an affected person to someone else. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/where-does-lime-disease-come-from ]
More Answers to "Where does Lime disease come from"
- A bit from a tick may cause it. this might help you http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lyme_disease copy and paste that into your URL bar.
- Certain tick species carry and transmit the bacteria that cause Lyme disease. The culprits in North America are the black-legged or deer tick and the western black-legged tick. Both are smaller than the other ticks found on pets in the Unit...
- Lyme Disease. Lyme disease is an inflammatory disease transmitted through the bite of a deer tick carrying the spiral-shaped bacterium Borrelia burgdorferi . Symptoms can include skin rash, joint inflammation, fever, headache, fatigue, and ...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How Long does it take for the "bulls Eye" to come up to show you have lime disease from a deer tick?
- Q: I got bit by a tick, and we don't know if it was a deer tick, so were being cautious. But you know how the ring shows up around the bitten area to show you might have lime disease? How long does it take to show?
- A: I'm not positive but i think a week get check out by Ur it check out by Ur Doctor
- does lime disease cause rash all over your body?
- Q: within 5 hours from noticing one spot on u does it spread that quickly and go away and come back spontaniously?? does lime disease even do this?
- A: no it's a rash in one spot that is a bit like a target
- I don't think it's lime disease. At least my parents say it's not?
- Q: Last Sunday or Friday I was bit by a tickI pulled it off and examined itIt was small and black it was pretty small It's now Saturday and I began to have a fever yesterdayAll I have is a normal fever, nothing crazyAnd I have a soar throut (which usualy happens wen I get a fever)No joint pains or anythingNo pains at allI was feeling fine throughout the day yesterday but I knew I was a little sickThere's no bullseye rash anywhere eitherSo please what do u think?Don't tell me to see a doctor though cuz I kno if it all comes down to it, I willl)So I just wanna know your take on this situation
- A: I would think you just have a cold, it's been almost a week since you got bitten.
Prev Question: What cause a head ache
People also view