When you have hiccups what does that mean
Hiccups occur when a spasm contracts the diaphragm, a large sheet of muscle that separates the chest cavity from the MORE? [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/when-you-have-hiccups-what-does-that-mean ]
More Answers to "When you have hiccups what does that mean"
- What do hiccups mean
- There are many causes of hiccups. I get them if I eat too fast. Read more about them in wikipedia... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hiccups
- What does hiccups mean?
- a minor problem, esp the one which is not so serious.
- Does hiccups mean your growing?
- No it doesn't. "Hiccups are sudden, involuntary contractions of the diaphragm muscle. As the muscle contracts repeatedly, the opening between your vocal cords snaps shut to check the inflow of air and makes the hiccup sound. Irritation...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What does it mean when my puppy gets the hiccups.?
- Q: I came home to let my puppy out at lunch today ( it was the first time alone for more than a half hour about 3 hrs. He had the hiccups when I took him out of his cubby. Does that mean he's scared or nervouse. It was before he hate.
- A: Don't worry my 3 month old puppy gets them all the time.. I asked the vet & she said it was nothing to worry about ....
- what does it mean when you have hiccups numerous times in one day?
- Q: I have had the hiccups 3 times today so far.. is that bad? what does it mean?
- A: it is cause by your diaphragm having spasms, no its not bad it wont hurt anything unless maybe you have them for like years
- What does it mean when you have hiccups throughout the day?
- Q: Several times a year there's a day where hiccups come and go all day.
- A: Hiccups usually means there are bubbles of air inside your stomach trying to get out. The best way is after you eat, drink a whole glass of water. Drink water usually will help but it may not cure. It always work for me to drink water during hiccups. Hoped that helped!
Prev Question: What is the flu
People also view