What would make your left side hurt
It could be your diaphragm or gas. It could be your pancreas or a hernia. Check with a doctor for a complete exam for sure. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-would-make-your-left-side-hurt ]
More Answers to "What would make your left side hurt"
- What causes pain on the left side of head above ear and makes ear...?
- Let me ask you a question ... which ear do you use most when you're talking on your cell phone? The reason I ask is that I had something very similar to what you are describing for about a year or so. Then I read an article about the rad...
- Is there anyway to make it so leaving your laptop pluged in doesn...?
- couple points:･ 1. most modern batteries have overcharge protection, so they will not be harmed when left plugged in.... ･ 2. acer is a bargain basement brand, so they probably don't have the protection listed above. ･ 3. if you are really ...
- Will it hurt to prune old leaves? Where should I make the cuts??
- Broad-bladed bird of paradise leaves are supported by long, stemlike portions called petioles. When the leaves are damaged or turn brown, remove the entire leaf and petiole back to the trunk of the plant normally near the ground. Make the c...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- what can make you hurt on lower left side?
- Q: what can make your lower left side hurt and make you have diaherra and chills some?
- A: you need to see a doctor...there are many things this could be. While it is possible for it to be viral, only a doctor can say for sure. Any time you have abdomen pain, fever, chills, and diarrhea or constipation at the same time, a doctors visit is in order. Good Luck
- Why does your lower left side hurt accompanied with back cramps?
- A: because I am fat
- Why does my teeth on the left side hurt whenever I eat chocolate?
- Q: My teeth on the left side hurts every time I eat chocolate. They are okay when I eat other food but when I eat chocolate, they start hurting real bad. Why does it keep doing that?
- A: It could be the sugar. Sometimes teeth are sensitive to heat/cold or sweet foods. My front bottom teeth were sensitive to cold and sometimes sugar a few years ago. Had them deep cleaned at the dentist and no more problems. Regular flossing keeps them feeling great.
Prev Question: What is the best thing to do for a burn
People also view