What type of yogurt cures yeast infections
You should make sure that whatever type yogurt you buy has "ACTIVE CULTURES" listed on its container. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-type-of-yogurt-cures-yeast-infections ]
More Answers to "What type of yogurt cures yeast infections"
- How to Treat a Yeast Diaper Rash Naturally
- All babies get diaper rash but a yeast rash can be especially painful and is indicative of a weakened immune system. While bad cases should be dealt with at the doctor's office, there are some...
- How to Get Sore Throat Relief
- During the winter months, I find my throat hurting more often than I would like. As most of the time your sore throat is caused by a virus, asking your doctor for antibiotics will prove to be...
- What’s the story with yogurt curing yeast infections??
- It’s the healthy bacterias in yogurt that do the job. I may be a guy, but I know cuz my kid sister used to get yeast infections all the time and my mom would be all on her all the time about eating enough yogurt and enough of the right yogu...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Using Yogurt for yeast infection?
- Q: Okay so i know you have to use plain no sugar added yogurt. With good bacteria to insert into your vagina with a tampon right? Dont say dont do it! Cause i know a LOT of people done it to cure their YEAST INFECTIONS and said worked amazingly! Well i cant find plain yogurt at stores cause they're all sugar added with flavours and stuff like that and i looked everywhere... But i have Kefir and its really good type of yogurt. It has live cultures and all good bacteria like Acidophilus and stuff. It is plain yogurt and pretty sour. So i was wondering if i can use kefir for my yeast infection? I always have kefir in my fridge so i was thinking if i can use that? Thanks! I dont know if kefir is yogurt, but i think it is and i hope you know what kefir is! <3
- A: You need the plain yogurt, insert unpasteurized, plain yogurt When you buy the yogurt, please make sure it is nonfat with no fruit, sugar or any flavoring at all added. Do make sure that the yogurt has active culturesSTORES DO HAVE THE PLAIN YOGURTS, IF NEED BE JUST ASK THEM TO HELP YOU FIND THE PLAIN YOGURTSI WOULDN'T SUGGUEST THAT YOU USE THE KEFIR, JUST USE THE YOGURTKefir (alternately kefīrs, keefir, kephir, kewra, talai, mudu kekiya, milkkefir, búlgaros) is a fermented milk drink that originated in the Caucasus region. It is prepared by inoculating cow, goat, or sheep's milk with kefir grains. Traditional kefir was made in skin bags that were hung near a doorway; the bag would be knocked by anyone passing through the doorway to help keep the milk and kefir grains well mixed.
Prev Question: What percentage of the American population has cancer
People also view