What to do when your whole body aches
For muscle pain from overuse or injury, rest that body part, take acetaminophen or ibuprofen. Apply ice for the first 24-72 hours. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-to-do-when-your-whole-body-aches ]
More Answers to "What to do when your whole body aches"
- When i wake up my whole body aches what could this mean.?
- I am not a doctor but it sound like it could be allergies. Try and take some benaydryl or something like that and see if it helps. But go see a pain specalist and find out what the problem could be. Good Luck.
- What's a good remedy for when your whole body feels sore and ache...?
- Hot shower then a full body massage
- Why does my whole body ache today?
- The body can sense and be affected by changes in barometric pressure and humidity, causing aches and pains. Sometimes a mold allergy can kick in if it is extremely wet,or the wind is coming from a damp area. Otherwise you are getting the fl...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- when you have headaches and your whole body aches all the time, what is that a sign of?
- Q: you cant hardly walk, you have a migraine 24/7, you just feel like your dying
- A: It could be a sign for a million things. You might have a potassium deficiency. Potassium controls fluids, heart muscles, and all of the other muscles in your body. So if you don't get enough fluids in your body you get a bit dehydrated and you your blood pressure goes down as a result you get a headache. Your entire body hurts because potassium controls muscles in your body and they can not contract they way they should as a result, you get a little sore. Try eating bananas, red meat, drink plenty of fluids, and hopefully you would feel better let me know what's the case later.
- when I wake up in the morning my whole body aches?
- Q: my back hurts, my feet hurts and i just feel so tired. I feel like an old woman or something and I'm only 24. What do you think could be the problem? stressed? out of shape? tired? I never used to feel like this.
- A: Okay, I started this 45 minutes ago. We're having an ice storm, and I lost everything. Then I couldn't find you again..............so I'm going to hurry.You sound just like me. I was 31 when it started and it's been almost 10 yrs, now. It could be a number of things, but until you know, try the following:1. Go to your doctor and tell him/her what is happening. They SHOULD run several tests.2. If they want to send you to a rheumatologist or another specialist, follow up with that, as well. In the meantime try.....3. Take a good multivitamin.4. They are going to tell you to exercise! I know it's hard, but I did Pilates because my feet hurt so bad.5. Take guaifinisin. It's over the counter and it really does help with my legs and feet. I take 3-4 1200MG extended release (Mucinex) tablets every day, and then 1 at night so I can sleep. This is an UNscientific protocol for Fibromyalgia.6. I have another "tool" that I cannot function without. If you want to e-mail me I can give you the information. I am not a distributor for this company and I do not want to advertise for them. But it really helps me!Good luck and go to as many doctors as you have to!
- What's the best thing to do when your whole body aches?
- Q: There's pain up, down, and all around in both of my arms and my entire back as well. Everytime I try to move it feels like I've got 50 pound bricks pushing on all of my muscles. What is this caused by...? Stress? I haven't changed my daily routine or anything as far as movement goes. What's the best thing to do/take to help?edit: It's been like this for 3 days now. so sleep is outta the picture. i will try a hot bath but unfortunately.. i have no alcohol :(
- A: I would think a nice warm bath with a couple alcoholic beverages! =)
Prev Question: Who started the pink ribbon for breast cancer
People also view