What to do when your sick
If you are sick, it's important for you to get rest. If you're bored, rent some movies to watch or read a book. Feel better soon. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-to-do-when-your-sick ]
More Answers to "What to do when your sick"
- Your parent and doctor will give you advice when you're sick. Here are some general tips: Stay on track. Unless your doctor tells you to make a change, keep taking the same diabetes medications. This is really important to do, even if you d...
- You should do what you don't feel like doing. lol.. You should get as much rest and sleep as you possibly can. If you're that sick you'd have no trouble falling asleep at anytime, no matter how much you've slep before hand. You could also t...
- Dear Jennifer, Your hamster probably has a tumor. A lot of times tumors won't affect the hamster and they can live just fine with it. But if it is preventing normal movement or in a dangerous place, bothering the hamster, or causing the ham...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What do you do with your kids when they are sick and you have to work?
- Q: My husband and I both work full-time and have two girls ages 3 yrs and 1 yrs. First, the baby got sick and needed to be out 2 days and the following week, our oldest got sick and needed to be out. These jobs were new to us and taking off all that time almost cost us our jobs. What do you other parents do with your children when they are sick?
- A: We have had to alternate taking the time off. It is super hard especially when you are both new to your jobs. See if you can find a baby sitter for days like that. Good luck!
- What's the best exuse you've ever given your boss when phoning in sick for work?
- Q: I had the misfortune to phone my boss last week & report sick for work. He asked me how sick I was?, and I told him that I had Shagged my mother & sister the previous night and asked him if that was a sick enough excuse?What is the best excuse you've given your boss when phoning on sick?
- A: I once had an employee call and tell me their room mate's cat got leukemia.
- What makes you feel better when your sick?
- Q: I've had this cold for 2 days, and in the last 48 hours I've probably had less than a full nights sleep. My nose is running, my head feels like it's going to explode, my throat is sore, my abs are sore from coughing so much. Anyways, what makes you feel better when your sick?
- A: Hot soup is always comforting and soothing. You should definitely get as much rest as possible, and take your vitamins, especially vitamin c.Sudafed always works great for me to clear my sinuses, and advil or I.B. Profin always makes me feel a little better. At night, you could try NyQuil, which works to help keep you asleep. Feel better!
Prev Question: Can you get pimples in your ear
People also view