What time is the best time to poop
There is no set rule on when or how often to have a bowel movement. If you go less often than 3x a week, you may be constipated. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-time-is-the-best-time-to-poop ]
More Answers to "What time is the best time to poop"
- When is the best time to pick up the poop?
- The best time is just before your lawn maintenance people come – if not the same day, the day before.
- Which is the best time of the day to poop?
- Heavy BM in the morning, with a lighter BM in the late afternoon.
- How meny times pur dy is it good 2 poop?
- not normal for most of us, but if your diet include high fiber, that could be the reason. But for the best possible advice, you should visit your doc.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- When is the best time to go poop?
- A: When your at HOME!!!
- What time during the day is your poop routine?
- Q: I poop at 10:00 a.m. everyday like clockwork. I think this says something about you depending on your time of day. What time of the day is your schedule?
- A: depends on what I eat. Usually around 6pm or so but sometimes around 7:30am
- When I went poop my but burned and bled one time after words?
- Q: Its like when I poop it bled and after I went it burned for hours. It only bled one time but it still burns after I go. Like when I went today I felt like I had one poop but I had like 5 more than it felt like. Is that normal?
- A: Perhaps you have hemorhoids. Use Preparation H.
Prev Question: Which type of diabetes is insulin-dependent
People also view