What should i do if i think i have pink eye
Pinkeye medication can be a mix of prescribed and over the counter medicines.Talk to the doctor to find the cause of your pinkeye. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-should-i-do-if-i-think-i-have-pink-eye ]
More Answers to "What should i do if i think i have pink eye"
- What should I do if I think I have pink eye?
- Eyes are valuable and we only have two of them. It's important that if these your suspicions of having pink eye persist, have somebody take a look at your eye and try to nail down what it is you have and treat it. If the first physician doe...
- Do you think I have pink eye?
- You would have a discharge of infection in your eye . When you have been asleep it will be like sleep crusties only a lot more . You may not be able to open the eye until you have used a warm moist cloth to clean the crusty substance away ....
- Do u guys think i have pink eye?
- Nah i think its more allergies. If the problem persists for longer than a few days. Consult an allergist or your doctor.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- I think I have pink eye. Should I replace the contact lense that is in the infected eye?
- Q: or will the saline solution kill the infection?should I play it safe?
- A: IMMEDIATELY TAKE OUT THE LENS AND WEAR GLASSES INSTEAD!!!!!!! Go to your local ophthalmologist to get treated asap. You could make thing much worse by wearing your lenses while having an infection. Also, your doctor might suggest you not wear your lenses for up to a couple of weeks depending on if there was any damage done to your eye while having the infection and wearing lenses at the same time. Play it safe and take out the lens rather than having to wait longer. Normally he/she will just put you on an antibiotic eye drop to get rid of the infection. hope this helps!!
- I think i have pink eye what should i do?!!?
- Q: My eye is a little red and itches. I have work tomorrow at 9am and the doctors office doesn't open until 9am. Should I just go to work and not worry about it or should I call in work and tell them I think I have pink eye i and have to go to the doctor ... I called in work yesterday because i had a migraine. I don't want them to think I'm trying to get off work. (i work in the meat department at the local grocery store)
- A: Pink eye (that is, full-blown Conjunctivitis) is highly contagious so your employers will probably thank you if you don't go into work. Just call in sick and go to your doctor.
- I think I'm getting PINK EYE, what should I do!?!?!?!?
- Q: I think I could be getting pink eye, what can I do to stop it or treat it or whatever? I'm kind of a health nut and try to avoid drugs. Please help.I know when to go the doctor and I'm not there yet, but was wondering if anybody knew of any homeopathic/natural ways of helping with eye problems/infections.
- A: flush your eye with collodial silver its a natural antibiotic.I prefer ASAP brand.
Prev Question: What is implantation bleeding?MORE
People also view