What should i do if i cut myself
It depends on how deep or clean the cut is, but you should use a clean bandage that completely covers the wound to stop bleeding. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-should-i-do-if-i-cut-myself ]
More Answers to "What should i do if i cut myself"
- What do I do if I cut myself?
- cloth for at least 5 minutes. Time yourself and do not peek. When do I call the doctor or nurse? Most bleeding events are minor and you do not need to seek medical attention. Bruising is common and unsightly but rarely is a serious probl...
- I want to cut my hair myself.. how can i do that??
- ok first wash your hair or make sure it is wet all over soaking wet is best then just trim the edges to get rid of the dead ends then brushed your bangs down in front of your face and if you want the angled look cut identically one side wit...
- Why do I cut myself?
- Only 12, eh. Well, you come across as pretty sensible for your age, so I think you may understand what I'm about to say. Cutting is addicting because of the way it works. This is how I think cutting works: When you cut, you cause yourself a...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Should I get a tetnus shot if I cut myself with a blade?
- Q: I by mistake cut myself with a blade.The kind that you use to sharpen pencils.I haven't told my mum.Do I need to get a tetanus shot?
- A: If the blade has rust on it, and you haven't had one recently within the last 10 years then yes. You probably are still protected. Ask your mom when your last shot was.
- Should I tell my parents I used to cut myself?
- Q: My parents don't seem to believe I'm depressed. Could telling them I have cut myself in the past help the situation at all?
- A: If your parents don't believe you, I'm not sure that would be the best way to tell them. If you are in school, go to the counselor and speak with him/her. Have the counselor contact them and have him/her tell them about the cutting. Most parents will respond more eagerly to an "authority figure."I hope they will get you some help, but if not, most schools are supposed to help this kind of thing.
- I'm running an LLC... should I cut myself a pay check each month?
- Q: My friend who also runs an LLC suggested that I should cut myself a paycheck every month... If i do that, would I be considered an employee and cut myself a real paycheck with social security tax and all that stuff taken out?If not, do i have to pay estimated tax and everything and basically work on my personal income + llc income as two separate things?
- A: Well it depends on what type of LLC. I'm going to assume you are a single member LLC and did't request corporate tax status. The IRS considers you a "disregarded entity". In other words you and the LLC are one in the same so you only have one income stream not 2. You do not issue yourself a payroll check - you take draws. At the end of the year the business net profit is your income on which self employment tax (social security and medicare) and income tax is calculated. Yes you pay estimates throughout the year.
Prev Question: What blood pressure is dangerous
People also view