What should i do for my tummy ache
Eat yogurt. It contains bacteria your stomach is lacking during an upset stomach. Sprite works well too. Feel better! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-should-i-do-for-my-tummy-ache ]
More Answers to "What should i do for my tummy ache"
- How do you cure a tummy ache?
- Drink lots of liquids to flush out your system. Water is best. To avoid stomach aches (which I used to get monthly):･ 1. avoid non-pasteurized drinks - especially 'fresh squeezed orange juice' off the supermarket shelf.... ･ 2. don't eat ou...
- How to Get Rid of a Tummy Ache
- ･ 1 Pour a little bit of olive oil into a bowl. ･ 2 Rip a piece of napkin in half, tightly twist one of the pieces. You do not need the other piece. ･ 3 Dip the twisted piece of napkin half way into the bowl of olive oil. ･ 4 Lay on your ba...
- What do you do when you get a tummy ache?
- Have someone rub it, and take some Ginger Ale.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- I have such a tummy ache, what herb should I pull from my garden and make a tea with it?
- Q: I've got mint, rosemary, lemon grass, tarragon, basil,parsley, thymes, lemon balm and sage.Yeah if 'cannabis sativa' was legal, I would probably grow that plant and I'm sure that would help (if my memory serves me right?) But seems mint wins out and the lemon-grass with ginger sounds good, I'll try that one. Thanks you all.
- A: Lemon grass will do. Crush the parts near the roots (the bulk looking part of the stem) before boiling them. Add few slices of ginger and some sugar. Lemon grass heals while ginger is a pain killer and also get rid of the wind. Sugar to make the taste more pleasant.
- every day i have a tummy ache but im not sick or pregnate what should i do ?
- Q: ive been having tummy aches everyday for a year i dont know how to get rid of it help :(
- A: you might be allergic to wheat or dairy or something like that. You also might have a stomach problem, like bad lining or worse. Or even a digestive problem. The best advice as Im sure you know would be to go to the doctor and tell them what's going on.
- How do you know when a toddler has a tummy ache?
- Q: My 16 month old is extremely cranky, had loose stool a couple hours ago and won't let go of me. He is also holding his legs very stiffly. Are these signs of a tummy ache in the little guy?
- A: Could be. Is his belly hard too? This is often the best indicator. But it kinda sounds like he just might be gassy. Try giving him some mylicon and see if it helps :) Good luck!
Prev Question: What is gonoria
People also view