What physical symptoms can stress cause
A physical sign of stress may include weight loss or weight gain. Sleeping too much or even slight insomnia may be stress. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-physical-symptoms-can-stress-cause ]
More Answers to "What physical symptoms can stress cause"
- What physical/neurological symptoms can stress cause??
- From The Mayo Clinic, Effects of stress ... ... On your body ... On your thoughts and feelings ... On your behavior Headache Chest pain Pounding heart High blood pressure Shortness of breath Muscle aches Back pain Clenched jaws Tooth grindi...
- Can stress cause physical/emotional symptoms in periods??
- Unfortunately stress and your period goes hand in hand. I had the same thing happen to me and I was an emotional reck and my period was longer then ever because I was stressed out. I also found myself very tired and worn out and crying at t...
- WHICH PHYSICAL SYMPTOMS AND CONDITIONS ARE CAUSED BY STRESS??
- A certain amount of stress in our lives is considered normal; however, prolonged bouts of stress can lead to fatigue, exhaustion, minor illness, immune suppression, and finally chronic degenerative conditions in the body. Chronic stress neg...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What physical/neurological symptoms can stress cause?
- A: From The Mayo Clinic,Effects of stress ... ... On your body ... On your thoughts and feelings ... On your behavior Headache Chest pain Pounding heart High blood pressure Shortness of breath Muscle aches Back pain Clenched jaws Tooth grinding Stomach upset Constipation Diarrhea Increased sweating Tiredness Sleep problems Weight gain or loss Sex problems Skin breakouts Anxiety Restlessness Worrying Irritability Depression Sadness Anger Mood swings Job dissatisfaction Feeling insecure Confusion Burnout Forgetfulness Resentment Guilt Inability to concentrate Seeing only the negatives Overeating Undereating Angry outbursts Drug abuse Excessive drinking Increased smoking Social withdrawal Crying spells Relationship conflicts Decreased productivity Blaming others
- Can stress and worrying about everything cause physical symptoms?
- Q: I am always tired, or sore muscles, and of course mentally exhausted from thinking about all the things I want to make better in my life, and I cant get the motivation to do new things because i am feeling so physically bad. Could I be feeling these things because I worry too much about trying to improve my life. I know sounds weird.
- A: That doesn't sound wierd at all. I would recomend talking to your doctor about the anxiety and make sure that they understand how badly it is affecting you. Anytime a mental condition starts affecting your ability to function in day to day life there's a chance you have a mental disorder that can be treated with a little counselling and/or medication. I used to have a huge problem with anxiety similar to yours and when I finally couldn't take it anymore I went to the hospital and got refered to a psychiatrist who put me on some meds and I feel fine now. Don't keep suffering in silence, anxiety problems are common and usually easily treated. Take care.
- Can stress cause physical/emotional symptoms in periods?
- Q: I ordinarily have few to no symptoms when I get my period. I'm a little moody, but I don't have much in the way of cramps or anything like that.Last week, a high amount of stress was put on me. This week, right on time, I got my period. However, my emotions are through the roof and I have extremely strong cramps... to the point where I was looking up the symptoms for ovarian cysts because of how much it hurts. I was also spotting for two days before I actually got my period, and I almost never spot. The cramps began when the spotting began, and just got worse today when the period came up.Could these abnormalities in my flow be caused by stress? Or could it be something worse that I should see a doctor for?
- A: Unfortunately stress and your period goes hand in hand. I had the same thing happen to me and I was an emotional reck and my period was longer then ever because I was stressed out. I also found myself very tired and worn out and crying at the drop of a dime it will get better promise
Prev Question: What was the black death
People also view