What makes teeth turn black
The teeth turn black when the living tissue starts dying and decaying which can happen from a bad diet, poor dental hygiene, and high levels of sugar in the mouth! Do you have any other questions for ChaCha? ChaCha for now! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-makes-teeth-turn-black ]
More Answers to "What makes teeth turn black"
- Does iron make your teeth turn black when taking the perscription...?
- Iron can cause dark surface stains on the teeth. It can be polished off when you go in for a cleaning
- What causes a tooth to turn black?
- Do they have fillings?? It could be the fillings discoloring the tooth and/or surrounding gums (an "amalgam tattoo") A tooth wouldn't just suddenly turn black - if it was dying it would be excruciatingly painful from a deep cavit...
- How long it takes for sharks teeth to turn black?
- they have a certian bacteria thats fights it so there teeth stay white but if the teeth go black the fall out and that would take at least a year
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Why do people START doing meth knowing it makes teeth turn black & fall out?
- A: I wish I knew.I wish I could ask my brother - he used and sold crystal methamphetamines for 10 years. Unfortunately, he's not here to tell me the answer - he died last June, at the age of 41, due to the long term toxic affects of excessive alcohol, cocaine and methamphetamines use. The nearest I can figure is that, when they're "tweaking" they don't think of the long term consequences.
- Does drinking boiled water make your teeth turn black?
- Q: A friend told me that, and I thought she was full of it. She'd heard it when she was young. Is it a myth?If it's true, what makes that happen?yeah, that's what i thought.
- A: no its black paint!
- does iron make your teeth turn black when taking the perscription?
- A: Iron can cause dark surface stains on the teeth. It can be polished off when you go in for a cleaning
Prev Question: How long does it take to get over colds
People also view