What makes people hyper
Reducing stress, exercise, community involvement, and a healthy diet all make people happier. ChaCha on! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-makes-people-hyper ]
More Answers to "What makes people hyper"
- Does sugar really make people hyper?
- Nope! They've actually done studies on this and found that people who were given sugar behave no differently than people who weren't. Check out this article on the experiment: http://www.businessweek.com/careers/work... Scientists have even...
- Does Biotin Make People Hyper?
- Good question! As far as I know, the answer is "no". Biotin is an extremely important brain nutrient, and deficiencies can result in neurological damage. However, the results are often reversible if the diet is supplemented with b...
- Can sugar make people hyper?
- It must be. With all of these clams of 5 Red Bulls making people jump of walls and stuff, it is more then likely. I mean, YES! It has entered life as we know it for some people. Sugar does give energy, like sugar rushes and stuff.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Why do some people believe that eating sugar makes you hyper?
- Q: Some people say, "No, I'm not gonna give my kid any candy. In 10 minutes she'll be bouncing off the walls & getting hyper."
- A: Many children get a "sugar high" from eating sugar. It is a quick burst of energy and they don't know what to do with the energy so they sometimes do "bounce off the walls." Many adults get a sugar high too but we usually know what to do with this surge of energy so we are not acting "hyper."
- why do people think that sugar makes you hyper?
- Q: science proved that sugar makes you lazy.
- A: I don't know about so called energy drinks either such as red bull and boost. They have no effect on me at all, coffee doesn't keep me from sleep either. Maybe its me that's just my metabolism.
- What makes you go hyper and what are some ideas of stuff to do at a sleepover? x?
- Q: what makes you hyper and what should me and my friend do at our sleepover? thankyouu baba x
- A: Well, since I've had a sleep over before, here are some things you might like to do, and things that might get you all hyper:GETTING HYPER:1) Buy foods that have sugar,like-(COKE!, Mountain Dew,Sugar Cake, Brownies,and Ice-Cream, or PopsiclesIDEAS TO DO AT A SLEEPOVER:1)You can either buy great looking invitations with pictures of sleeping bags, flashlights, pajamas, fuzzy slippers, etc. or make them yourself2)Get creative with the sleepover invitation and cut out heads from pictures of you and your friends and then paste them to the invitations. Make it look like you are sleeping in a sleeping bag, wearing big fuzzy slippers or having a pillow fight3)Create little pillows by folding squares of felt or craft foam in half to make pillow cases. If you don’t sew, use a stapler, glue gun or fabric glue to secure the side and bottom edge of the pillow case. Stuff with a little cotton. Write the invitation on a 3x5 card and slip it into the pillow.Text: WHAT HAS 12 LEGS, GIGGLES AND STAYS UP ALL NIGHT? MY SLEEPOVER PARTY, AND YOU'RE INVITED !THINGS TO WRITE ON THE INVITATION CARD:Date and Day of the Sleepover: June 6, 2008 - Friday nightWhat to bring: Sleeping bag, pillow, bathing suit, towel, anything special that they will need for the party.When the sleepover begins and ends: Example - 7:00 PM - 10:00 AMPlace of the Sleepover: Make sure to write in your address. Friends might know where you live, but parents will want to have this information. Hint: You might want to draw a map on the back of the invitation.Telephone number for RSVP: Make sure to write in your telephone number. Parents will want this too.If you will be serving dinner, pizza or snacks (so your friends will know whether to eat or wait until they get to the party to have dinner). Example - We will be having pizza! Buy inexpensive t-shirts or tanks (you can also ask on the sleepover invitation for each girl bring one from home) and provide lots of fun iron on letters in different fonts for everyone to use. It's fun to come up with crazy sayings and make matching t-shirts to remember the party. ** Make sure to wash and dry the t-shirts before sleepover guests arrive so the iron on's will stick.EXTRA IDEAS TO DO:1) Chocolate Spa Sleepover - Make this the theme of your slumber party. Chocolate everything! Send out brown and pink polka dot or striped invitations and scent them with chocolate perfume, light chocolate scented candles, paint each others fingernails and toes pink with brown polka dots, serve hot chocolate and smores, provide chocolate scented facials and masks and chocolate lip gloss ..... yum!2) Karaoke - Let everyone at the sleepover have a turn at singing. Play American Idol and set up judges to vote on the best performance. 3)Talent Show - everyone performs their best (or worst) talent. Have judges and award small prizes. 4)Fashion show - dress up and give away small prizes for best walk, best pose, most attitude and best over all.5)Slumber Scrap - Take digital pictures during the slumber party and make scrapbook pages later in the evening. Provide everyone with a small scrapbook, pretty paper, fun cut-outs and scissors. 6)Dance, dance .... dance - Then play freeze dance. Have someone turn down the volume and everyone must freeze and not laugh until the music starts again. Whoever laughs has to turn down the volume next. 7)Talk about boys, parents, school, life .....8)Makeovers - Give each other makeovers then take pictures. These can also be funny makeovers and everyone must keep their crazy look through the rest of the party. 9)Paint nails and toenails - decorate with dots, stripes and flowers, BUY NAIL STENCIL DESIGNS10)Facials - Facials, Peels and Masks are fun and great for your skin11)Test Your Taste budsHave one person make something from ingredients in the kitchen and then other person has to put on a blindfold and eats the food. The person with the blindfold on then makes a guess at what the food is or what ingredients are in it.12) HAVE A HUGE PILLOW FIGHT (THE FUN PART)I HOPE THIS HELPED! HAVE AN AWESOME SLUMBER PARTY/SLEEPOVER! =)
Prev Question: Why do veins pop out
People also view