What kinds of staph infections are there
There are more than 30 species in the staph family of bacteria, and they can cause different kinds of illnesses. ChaCha on! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-kinds-of-staph-infections-are-there ]
More Answers to "What kinds of staph infections are there"
- What kinds of conditions can lead to a MRSA/staph infection in co...?
- Direct contact: To get a MRSA or other staph infection, you first must get the
- What kinds of people are most vulnerable for Staph infections??
- People with weak immune systems.People in hospitals and nursing homes.There is zero nutrition in our food supply and the environment is full of toxins,that were not there 50 or more years ago.It is best to eat whole natural foods and nutrit...
- Is it possible to contract a staph infection from oral sex (both ...?
- staph in the throat is strep throat, which is highly contagious if the person is not on antibiotics. It is possible you may get sick. You will get staph A if you get sick - Strep Throat.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What kinds of people are most vulnerable for Staph infections?
- A: People with weak immune systems.People in hospitals and nursing homes.There is zero nutrition in our food supply and the environment is full of toxins,that were not there 50 or more years ago.It is best to eat whole natural foods and nutritional suppliments.All this processed food can weaken your immune system.Taking anibiotics will weaken your immune system.You need to replace your good bacteria with probiotics after taking antibiotics,and drs don`t tell people this.This is why these infections are so deadly.Natural antibiotics can help ward off staph,such as aloe vera,grapefruit seed extract,colloidal silver.Keep your immune system strong,and you don`t need to worry about it.
- Is there any natural cure for staph infection. I am allergic to all different kinds of meds need help!!!!!!!!?
- Q: I have a staph infection. I am allergic to all kinds of meds. I had a bad reaction and I didn't know wheather or not I was going to be ok. I went to the hospital and waited 5 hours and was never seen. So I ask how much longer it would be and the doctor snapped at me and said she wouldn't give anything but benadryl and I am allergic to that and she basically said to bad. SO I walked out of the hospital.If anyone knows anything to cure a staph infection please let mre know.
- A: I do not know of any home remedies for this. When you say you have a staph infection, how do you know, has a doctor told you this? This covers a wide variety of infections. Boils is one of them. If you have a boil, you can buy an over the counter medicine called boil ease. Keep the boil warm to draw the infection to the top, we use a heating pad. Other staph infections need a doctors opinion.
- Why is the media been kind of muted about the severity of Staph infections?
- Q: We keep hearing about Bird flu, west nile, Dengue and HIV while Staph is hitting all across the U.S. as we speak.I'm not talking about simple acne. Simple acne doesn't put you in the hospital and cause excruciating pain.
- A: I believe it is a general lack of knowledge on how dangerous this can be. The August Reader's Digest has a terrifying story on this. I read it today in a doctor's office and it is frightening how devastating this can be. Staph infections (MRSA) are now emerging not just in hospitals & nursing homes. It is called CA- MRSA (community acquired MRSA) and it can kill. We'll probably hear more about it when it kills someone famous. Best wishes.
Prev Question: Can sour milk make you sick
People also view