What is turf toe
Turf toe is a condition of pain at the base of the big toe, located at the ball of the foot. This occurs on rigid sports surfaces. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-turf-toe ]
More Answers to "What is turf toe"
- Turf toe is a condition of pain at the base of the big toe, located at the ball of the foot. Its cause by stubbing your toe! To find out more on this go to About.com:orthopedics
- Turf toe is a condition of pain at the base of the big toe, located at the ball of the foot.
- Turf toe’s when you hyperextend your big toe. You step into the ground or something too hard and your toe is hyperextended back. These ligaments right on the top of your toe are just sore. You don’t notice how much you walk on your big toe ...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What's the quickest way to recover from turf toe?
- Q: What's the quickest way to recover from turf toe?
- A: well the quickest way is to rest, without any sports. for me i couldnt rest and had it for 6 months! and after 6 months i had enought and went to a doc. he gave me a cortisone injection right on the toe and some antibiotics for 20 days.Now im fully recovred and it doesnt bother me anymore, no matter which sport i do!.
- How bad is Turf Toe? Need to know for Fantasy Football?
- Q: Also wanting to drop Jason Campbell for Seneca Wallace. Please help :)Not sure how to analyze this Willie Parker toe thing. Someone in my FFB league dropped him and I wonder if it will pay to pick him up now for use a few games from now. Someone already beat me to Mike Sims-Walker. Please help if you know how this affects play and how long it can be debilitating. Thanks!
- A: dont drop campbell for wallace hasselback is healthy again so wallace will not play so if hasselback is there grab him and turf toe is bad takes a while to go away and when it does you still lose cut speed mendenhall took over that starting job so parker wont be of importance
- i play football but i got injured and got turf toe how do i get rid of it?
- A: Have you seen Saw?
Prev Question: Can you get strep throat without tonsils
People also view