What is the symptoms of Tonsilitus
The main symptom of tonsillitis is a sore throat but there is also fever, bad breath and swollen lymph nodes. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-symptoms-of-tonsilitus ]
More Answers to "What is the symptoms of Tonsilitus"
- What can you do to ease the symptoms of tonsilitus?
- Mix two table spoons honey with one tbs. dark rum or whiskey. Heat just until hot. Add the juice of a lemon. Always works for my husband or at least puts him to sleep. Do you need something for a child? If so, just leave out the spirits.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How to help tonsilitus symptoms?
- Q: i can feel it coming just today, is there anything i can do to prevent it? thanks x
- A: go to your doctor
- What are the symptoms of tonsilitus?
- A: Some of the signs and symptoms of tonsillitis may differ, depending on the cause of the infection. Symptoms can range from mild to severe. When symptoms are acute (severe and sudden), it may indicate a bacterial cause (e.g., strep throat) rather than a viral cause. Viral infections are more common in younger children. When symptoms are chronic, it may indicate an untreated bacterial infection. Common signs and symptoms of tonsillitis include:Sore throatRed, swollen tonsilsSwollen lymph nodes (glands) in the neckWhite spots or coating of the tonsils (may also be yellow or gray in color)Difficulty swallowing (may be evidenced by a refusal to eat or drink)Drooling (may indicate the inability to swallow one’s own saliva)Fever (over 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit or 37 degrees Celsius)Hoarseness or loss of voiceBad breathTake a look at more information on this topic. I think you'll find it helpful!http://pediatric.health.ivillage.com/pediatriccoldflu/tonsillitis.cfm
- can you get tonsilitus if you dont have tonsils?
- Q: i used to get tonsilitus really bad when i was young, but i had my tonsils out when i was bout 11, but i woke this mornin with tonsilitus symptoms???
- A: If you have had them removed then you can NOT get tonsillitis. You might just have a sore throat or strep throat. I was told by a doctor you can't even get strep throat once you have had your tonsils removed though.Did your tonsils grow back by any chance? I know it sounds weird but it can happen. My mom had hers out when she was a little girl and they grew back a few years later!
Prev Question: What is ring worm and what does it look like
People also view