What is the symptoms of an ear infection
Ear infections in children symptoms include: Complain of pain in their ear, pull at their ears, cry more than usual have..more? [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-symptoms-of-an-ear-infection ]
More Answers to "What is the symptoms of an ear infection"
- What are the symptoms of an ear infection in infants??
- Ear Infection Symptoms. Symptoms of Middle Ear Infection could include fever, dizziness, earache, irritability, and crying...
- What are the symptoms of an ear infection?
- A cat with an ear infection is uncomfortable; the ear canals are sensitive. The cat shakes his head trying to get the debris and fluid out, and he scratches his ears. The ears often become red and inflamed and develop an offensive odor. A b...
- How To Recognize The Symptoms Of The Adult Ear Infection??
- The ear infection is very common in the children. The ear infection can also affect the people of young age which is very harmful for them. There are different causes of the ear infection in the adult. The bacteria enters the human ear thro...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How long does it take for the first symptoms of an ear infection occur?
- Q: An ear infection caused by drainage from allergies. How long for symptoms to be noticed after exposure to allergy?
- A: i would try to go on web md just to make sure...but i used to have a lot of ear infections when i was a kid, and my guess is once you start having that throbbing pain in your ear, thats a good indication of infection. If you dont have that ache, then you dont have an infection
- can a baby get an ear infection without cold symptoms?
- Q: his only symptoms are holding his ear and throwing up. could it be an ear infection? any answers would help.
- A: Absolutely. Childrens ear canals are very short. Something as simple as burbing, vomiting or sneezing can blow fluid up into their eustation tubes (ear tubes). These tubes run from their inner ear to openings in the throat. It doesn't take much to block them, and that causes pretty awful pain. It doesn't always require antibiotics, but there is a great prescription medication called Auralgan drops, which immediately stop the pain. Your child may have a "tummy" bug as well. Watch for dehydration and high fevers not releived by Tylenol. Any concerns at all should be directed to your baby's doctor.
- What are the signs/symptoms of an ear infection?
- Q: My 2 month old son has a faint oder and slight discharge coming from one of his ears. The ear is not red and he hasn't developed a fever and there is no change in his personality, could this be an ear infection?
- A: If there are no other signs or symptoms, and he is not fussy, I wouldn't worry too much. Usually they are fussy and spike a fever, though some kids don't spike the fever, but usually their mood is off, they have runny nose, sometimes even greenish mucous or secretion from the eyes, though again, not always. My brother as a child would show no signs at all until he'd spike a fever and my mom would take him in and his eardrum would be perforated and already healing. My son would spike a 102 or 103 degree fever, and I was almost always right when I brought him in. Go with your instinct. If you are really concerned, call the dr. and see what they say to do.
Prev Question: Why do people blush
People also view