What is the STD called Trick
Trichomoniasis (pronounced trih-kuh-muh-nye-uh-sus), also called "trick," is a sexually transmitted disease (STD). It is (more?) [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-std-called-trick ]
More Answers to "What is the STD called Trick"
- Is There A STD Called Trick Not Sure How It Is Spelled?
- Actually there is, but the more scientific term would be Trichomonas.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- My BF gave me an STD called (trick). His Dr says there are hundreds of ways to get it.Is that true?
- A: There are only a few ways to contract trichomoniasis - not hundreds.Trichomoniasis is caused by the single-celled protozoan parasite, Trichomonas vaginalis. The vagina is the most common site of infection in women, and the urethra (urine canal) is the most common site of infection in men. The parasite is sexually transmitted through penis-to-vagina intercourse or vulva-to-vulva (the genital area outside the vagina) contact with an infected partner. Women can acquire the disease from infected men or women, but men usually contract it only from infected women.Check out this site for more information:http://www.cdc.gov/std/trichomonas/STDFact-Trichomoniasis.htm
- can i catch trick from oral sex?
- Q: yeah i got a friend who got a std called trick im not for sure what that even is but she thinks she got it again from her husband cause he gave her oral sex she asked me if she could i told her i have no idea does anyone else know
- A: Trich is caused by a parasite (germ) that is not normally present in the vagina. It is spread through sex. If you have trich, talk to your doctor about getting tested for other sexually transmitted diseases.Symptoms Discharge that is green, yellow, or grayA bad smellItching in or around the vaginaPain during sexPain when peeing (urinating)Symptoms can occur 4-20 days after sex with an infected partner. They may also occur years later. Many women and most men never have symptoms.Treatment Your health care provider can give you a prescription for medicine to treat trich. Your sex partner(s) must be treated also, or you will get trich again. Do not have sex until you both finish treatment.By receptive and insertive vaginal intercourse. It is much more common in women, and doesn't grow well in the penis, mouth, or anus. It is easily passed from vagina to vagina by secondary contact . May coexist with gonorrhea, but this isn't always the case. Although sexual contact is the normal route of transmission it can be passed on via wet clothes or towels. Trich can also be latent . This means it will live in the vagina without causing any problems. That is, until something happens that makes it cause infection . For example, taking certain antibiotics can make trich 'come to life'! It's also been reported that trich has infected people who have gone into dirty stagnant pools or ponds.
- Do you know what "trick" is? It is an std?
- Q: How long does it take for the one time dose of four pills for trick take to take effect. I had it friday and my bf had it today. How long till we are safe? Email me for more details. Trichomoniasis is the correct term for the stdmetronidazole (also called Flagyl), is the medicine we took
- A: your dr. should have answered that when he gave you the meds but, your boyfriend also needs to get treated too..or else you are going to keep passing it back and forth. I would consult my dr. or pharmacist even, but, make sure both of you are treated..good luck and sorry, but, it shouldn't take long to clear it up, and use a condom, even without the std, be safe, if you have one std, you could contact one that you might not can get meds for, be safe, have safe sex...now days it's not about getting pregnant, it's all the stds out there that can kill you or cause you to not have children, ect...and you might not even know you have them especially women/girls...so, from now on when you do find out when it's clear start using a condom, until you are married, and know you are both free of anything, and then you can go without the condoms...stay healthy..
Prev Question: What are symtoms of lupus
People also view