What is the phobia of elbows
Mucrocubitophobia is the fear of sharp elbows. ChaCha again! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-phobia-of-elbows ]
More Answers to "What is the phobia of elbows"
- What do you call a phobia of elbows or joints especially double j...?
- The phobia of elbows is called Ichicascadiggaphobia
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Odd phobia that is ruining my life and relationship: The inside of my elbow.?
- Q: I have a really horrible fear of the inside of my elbow, you know that little spot, usually where blood is drawn. I don't have any fear of needles or blood, I can get my blood drawn from my hand no problem, so that's not the issue. I can't have my arms opened all the way because I can't have that area "unprotected". I can't touch it. If anyone around me even has their own arms open and their inside elbow is exposed I get super uncomfortable and usually ask them to close their arm. If I see someone touching the inside of their arm for more than like 1 second, I start to uncontrollably cry and I have no idea why I'm crying except for the fact that I'm so freaked out that I just saw someone touch their area. This phobia is just so irrational and I have no idea why I have it. Any ideas on how I gained a phobia like this, and any ideas on how to cure it?
- A: Go to a clinical hypnosis to get rid of the problem. You're subconscious is acting funny and needs to be told how to behave properly. It doesn't matter how it happened- the rational mind doesn't care.
- Phobia of shots in veins and wrists???
- Q: ok i have a bbad phobia of getting needle/shots in the bottom of my wrists or on the top of my elbow where more veins are...is there and cure??and i cant even stand feeling my wrists
- A: Well the good news is you are less than likely to become a intravenous drug user. In the case of necessary injections maybe discuss it with your doctor and he can come up with alternatives. I don't think you need lose sleep over it.
- Why did I faint during my first acupuncture treatment?
- Q: I am only 13, and have never had any phobia of needles... I went in because of my tennis elbow problem, and my tennis academy recommended this acupuncturist... We were all skeptical but decided to give it a try... I went in, and he put in about 2 needles and I said I'm fine... After about four needles I felt the elctricity and then I said im really dizzy... All of a sudden it blacked out... I woke up with my mom screaming and I thought it was a dream... The acupuncturist said I had a "Chi Reaction" or something and my face turned white and my eyes rolled into the back of my head... I collapsed and fell on the floor... After ten seconds I woke up... What an experience!!!! Never going back- always thought acupuncture was a bunch of gibberish--
- A: You decide what you want, but such cases get more benefit out of acupuncture, as it shows the sensitivity. May be much less intensity current will cure you. As you noted, needles themselves you had tolerated well.Good luck!
Prev Question: What does weed do to you and your body
People also view