What is the number one cause of death
Number of deaths for leading causes of death Heart disease: 652,091 Cancer: 559,312 Stroke (cerebrovascular diseases): 143,579 [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-number-one-cause-of-death ]
More Answers to "What is the number one cause of death"
- What is the number one cause of your deaths?
- Hurray, I can log into the forums again. Anyway; Magnum shot in my face, #1casualty. Goblins I dont mind so much anymore, but entering the red gem dungeon and finding teir two skeletons made me weep....I need to bring more mana pots and wat...
- What is the number one cause of death in america
- Cardiovascular disease is the number one cause of death in America
- Is Tobacco the Number One Cause of Death Among Gays and Lesbians??
- Rumors have been there for a while now that smoking rates among LGBT people were phenomenally higher than smoking rates among straight people. There's now evidence to back this theory up. A study coming out in the August 2009 issue of Toba...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What is the number one cause of death in the world?
- Q: They say AIDS is the number 3 cause of death in the world...and that makes me wonder what the number one cause is.
- A: heart disease and stroke are 1 & 2, respectively.
- What is the number one cause of death all over the world?
- Q: I'm really interested to know what is the number one death all over the world,not just USA.I would really appreciate if anyone provides me a site with more information on this?
- A: http://www.infoplease.com/ipa/A0779147.htmlhttp://ucatlas.ucsc.edu/cause.phpI hope this helps!
- Is it car accidents are the number one cause of death among teens or car accident is and why?
- Q: My dad refuses to believe its car accidents are but I know it is, however I forget the grammatical rule why
- A: "Car accidents are the number one cause of death among teens" is proper English because "accidents" refer to the plural form and "are" is the plural form of "is". All of those teenagers that die each year in a car accident weren't all in the same car or ini the same accident. There were multiple accidents.
Prev Question: Can you get AIDS from open mouth kissing
People also view