What is the most common psychological disorder
Depression / Bipolar Disorder / Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD) are the most common psychological disorders. ChaCha for now! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-most-common-psychological-disorder ]
More Answers to "What is the most common psychological disorder"
- What are the most common psychological disorders people face toda...?
- Anxiety disorders are, by far, the most common psychological disorder. There are 6 major types of anxiety and research has determined that 15-19% of individuals have experienced clinical levels in at least one anxiety category. These types ...
- Why do we say that "depression" is the common cold of p...?
- Everyone gets it one time or another.
- How common are pediatric mental health disorders?; What is the di...?
- Video : Charles Sophy (Private Practice in Adult, Child and Adolescent Psychiatry) gives expert video advice on: How common are pediatric mental health disorders?; What is the difference between a "psychiatrist" and a "psych...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What is the most common psychological disorder among men and women?
- A: Depression of course; everyone experiences it at one time or another.
- Name the 10 most common psychological disorders...plz?
- Q: im doing a project on psychological disorders but im not a psychology student....plz help!!!1
- A: Obsessive compulsive disorderBipolar disorder ( aka manic depressive)Social anxiety disorderClinical depression ( aka severe depressive disorder)SchizophreniaParanoid SchizophreniaBorderline Personality DisorderAcute Stress DisorderPTSD ( post tramatic stress disorder)I will add Post Partum Depression as it is very common also.Dimentia is a Neurobiological brain disorder
- the local community college that you work for is planning a seminar on common psychological disorders and has?
- Q: and has asked you to organize a presentation, what would you use?
- A: To begin, I would choose disorders that are most likely to be encountered on a college campus.I would start with mood disorders (e.g., depression, anxiety, bipolar). I would be sure to include disorders which may effect learning directly (e.g., learning disabilities and ADD/ADHD). Eating disorders are another psychological issue that is prevalent on college campuses, and the seminar would be remiss to skip this. Finally, I would briefly cover disorders appearing in the psychotic spectrum (e.g., schizophrenia).
Prev Question: What is difference between dwarfs and midgets
People also view