What is the legal size of a midget
It goes of weight and body mass formula. So after that is calculated...there is actually no legal size. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-legal-size-of-a-midget ]
More Answers to "What is the legal size of a midget"
- How tall is a legal midget?
- 4'11'' at 14 years of age
- What is considered a midget?
- Jack o Lantern head and a Big booty - Midget Normal features just really really short - Dwarf Anything under 4'9" needs a booster seat in a car. and 4'10 is really tall for a midget. So average height would be 4'3" -4'6"
- Who is considered a legal midget?
- There is no such thing as a legal midget . The word midget is considered to be offensive and is normally used to describe someone suffering dwarfism. Dwarfism is a genetic condition. Unless you suffer from a gene mutation like achondroplasi...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Q: so how short is the legal midgets size my moms 4'11 is she a legal midget?
- A: omgsh, i'm 4'11, and so is my mom too! weirddd lol. but no trust me, we're notmidgets. midgets are like 3'...somethign. like super tiny. we'ere tall compared to them!
- whats the legal size of dwarfs and midgets?
- Q: my mom's 4'11" and 43 years old. is she legally a dwarf?
- A: According to the following website, she may not:Dwarfism:is a condition characterized by short stature. Technically, that means an adult height of 4 feet 10 inches or under, according to the advocacy group Little People of America (LPA). can be caused by any one of more than 200 conditions, most of which are genetic. The most common type, accounting for 70% of all cases of short stature, is called achondroplasia.
- Legal midget, legal giant?
- Q: So isn't a legal midget 4'10 or something? or 4'8...? And is the legal size different for male and female? And what would be a legal giant?And I had no idea what category to put this in...
- A: Well technically a midget(they prefer dwarf) is someone suffering from dwarfism and a giant would be someone suffering from gigantism both disorders that affect the growth of a person and many other things. But I believe 4'8 is the tallest you can be to be a dwarf.
Prev Question: What causes a hormonal imbalance
People also view