What is the fear of snakes called
The fear of snakes is called ophidiophobia. ChaCha on. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-fear-of-snakes-called ]
More Answers to "What is the fear of snakes called"
- What is the fear of snakes called?
- What phobia is the fear of snakes?
- The phobia related to the intense fear of snakes is called Ophidiophobia or Snakephobia. See Web Links for a complete list of phobias and their meanings
- What is the phobia name for fear of snakes?
- Ophidiophobia The phobia name for the fear of all kinds of snakes is OPHIDIOPHOBIA.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- what is a phobia of snakes called?
- Q: ihave an absoloute crippling fear of snakes i can't even watch one on the telly without turning away in disgust,horror and fearwhat is this fear called?
- A: Ophidiaphoba..just need to check spelling lolHey i spelled it right!!! WOOO here ya go http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Transwiki:Ophidiaphobia
- what is the proper name for a fear of snakes?
- Q: What is fear of snakes called?
- A: OphidiophobiaI have to admit, I had to look that one up. I think I now have the fear of pronouncing the fear of snakes....
- Any-one out there freaked out by snakes?
- Q: Hello, I'm a real scaredy cat when it comes to snakes!!I won't even go anywhere near them..I guess television shows that have people dying from snake bites on them don't really help!!!I was just wondering if any-one else is, and by the way, what is a fear of snakes called??Thanks,Smiley.
- A: Oh my gosh am I a chicken when it comes to snakes (and spiders!) When my dad catches one I just can't help screaming and running away. (the neighbors probably don't like this but how would they like having a dad you wants you to hold a slimey scumy gross reptile?)
Prev Question: Is it ok to swim with swimmers ear
People also view