What is the fastest way to get rid of poison ivy
Once it begins, the rash will usually clear on its own by 14-21 days. Treatment is directed at controlling the itching. Oral MORE? [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-fastest-way-to-get-rid-of-poison-ivy ]
More Answers to "What is the fastest way to get rid of poison ivy"
- What is the fastest way to get rid of poison ivy?
- This works. I've been in the military for 20 years and have gotten it a few times. This works like a dream. Scrub it with bleach, dries up in days.
- What is the home cure for poison ivy??
- Poison Ivy - Oak - Sumac Treatment. Wash the area immediately with soap and water. Quickly washing the area can prevent a reaction, but it doesn't usually help if done more than 1 hour after touching the plant's sap. Carefully wash any cont...
- What's the best, fastest way to get rid of poison ivy?
- The best approach to poison ivy dermatitis is prevention. Once it begins, the rash will usually clear on its own by 14-21 days. Treatment is directed at controlling the itching. Oral antihistamines (like Benadryl) may help the itch somewhat...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What is the fastest way to get rid poison ivy and poison oak; and keep the rash from spreading?
- Q: Ok... i have this problem. i have this horrible poison ivy and i want it gone fast! it is on my hand and arm. and a little on my face and neck. I can't hide it and i cant get rid of it... i need a fast solution. pleast help me. :)
- A: calomine lotion...witch hazel....oatmeal bath.
- What is the fastest way to get rid of poison ivy???
- Q: i got poison ivy working, and i dont know how to get rid of it fast...maybe you know?
- A: I had poison ivy really bad last summer, and no creams or ANYTHING seemed to be helping.If you've tried creams and they haven't worked, I eventually just bit the bullett and scratched open the poison and poured rubbing alcohol over it to dry it up.Hurts pretty bad, but worked.
- Fastest and best way to get rid of poison ivy?
- Q: Wednesday I came in contact with poison ivy. It didn't appear till late thursday night. Now my right arm is almost completely covered. What is the fastest and best way to get rid of it? I have kids, and don't want it to spread to them. I have tried, rubbing alcohol, and hairspray to stop it from spreading. Also have used oatmeal baths, and itching lotions to stop the itch. Any other Information is appreciated. Thank you!
- A: Use of aloe vera juiceRub alcohol to the affected area, then rinse it with water and later wash with soap and water. Wet the infected area and rub plain table salt on it, this will not only relieve the victim but also stop further spread. Rub the inner side of a banana peel on the rash. This will help you to relieve itching. Place the infected area under running water. This will wash away histamines which cause itching of skin. Pour 3 cups of oats into warm water and soak the infected area into it. Simultaneously rub the affected area. Doing this will relieve you of itching. Mix 1/4 cup of bleach with 3/4 cup of warm water and apply to the affected area using a washcloth. This will kill the poison within 2 to 3 days. Apply aloe vera juice over the affected area, this will cool and provide instant relief.
Prev Question: How do you get rid of ingrown toe nails
People also view