What is the cause of sweating a lot
Hyperhidrosis is the scientific name for excessive sweating. It can be localized to hands or the whole body. It is genetic. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-cause-of-sweating-a-lot ]
More Answers to "What is the cause of sweating a lot"
- What Can Cause Sweating a Lot in Diabetics?
- Excessive sweating in diabetics is a sign of a significant problem. Excessive sweating is a common symptom of hypoglycemia, low blood sugar, which left untreated can easily lead to unconsciousness...
- Does opioid dependence cause you to sweat a lot?
- well opioid dependence leads to tolerance that is a gradual increase in the amount of substance required to produce the desired effects. So with time if the quantity is not increased, it leads to withdrawal symptoms which can cause sweating...
- What causes the discoloration or yellow stains on clothes that yo...?
- This is common in men but the yellow stain in particular is combination of urea in your sweat and the deodorant. If you don't catch these stains when they first appear, removing them can be a headache. T-shirts that have been washed and dri...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- sweating lot will cause any problem?
- Q: i am from india. my husband always sweat lot even when its not hot also. if he does any simple work also he will sweat lot. i just want to know will it cause any problem?
- A: No> When you sweat it helps you're body rid of toxins. Its great to sweat!He might be eating the wrong foods, or better yet tell him to drink more water when this happens. To replace the fluids.
- Sweating a lot related to taking showers?
- Q: Is taking showers related to sweating a lot?Like... do u sweat faster (like start sweating faster than usual) and sweat more (quantity) when u exercise after taking a shower?Or is it totally unrelated? :OJust wondering... cause I sweat a lot faster and sweat more than other guys at school. I always take a shower in the morning before going to school. It's not like I'm overweight or anything. I'm 5'8 and 142lbs.
- A: Try taking a cooler shower. If you take a hot shower this will raise your skin temperature even before you start exercising so you will have to sweat more to cool down.Some people have a more efficient sweating response so they may start sweating earlier or sweat more than someone else. If you are one of these people it is better to take a shower before you start sweating because fresh sweat doesn't smell. It's better to be wet than wet and smelly!
- Does underarm hair causes underarm sweating and does shaving it off can cause a reduction in sweating?
- Q: Hi people I have short trimmed underarm hair and I sweat a lot so can I shave my armpit hair so that I can reduce armpit sweating ? does shaving really help to reduce underarm sweat ?
- A: Sweat is produced by glands and hair does not affect how much someone sweats. Shaving your hair will not reduce sweating. In fact having hair there will help the sweat evaporate faster leaving you feeling dryer than if you had no hair.Excessive sweating can be caused by anxiety. A common complaint is that someone gets nervous because they sweat, then they sweat more because they are nervous. Other factors can play a role are certain foods & drinks as well as nicotine, caffeine can also cause people to sweat more.If you feel that you sweat much more than other people you should see a doctor as there is a condition called Hyperhidrosis (excessive sweating) that can be managed though a variety of methods. This condition can be caused by a disorder of the thyroid or pituitary gland, diabetes, tumors, gout, menopause, certain drugs, or mercury poisoning. There are usually more serious consequences than the excessive sweating that accompanies this condition so check with your doctor.Although it is most likely that you are fine and just need to wear deodorant (you also use a starch based powder like baby powder to keep you dry) and carry a change of shirt so that you can keep fresh.
Prev Question: What is hang over
People also view