What is the best way to get rid of a boil
The best way to get rid of a boils is if your doctor cuts open the boil and drains it. Please consult a physician, do not try. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-best-way-to-get-rid-of-a-boil ]
More Answers to "What is the best way to get rid of a boil"
- What is the best way to get rid of a cyst or boil on the buttocks...?
- Apply heat to it. Do not squeeze until the boil open up on its own. It usually takes awhile. Also make sure to keep it clean. That area is prone to staff infections.
- What's the best way to get rid of a painful pimple/boil??
- If it is a pimple or boil, then you could try a drawing salve from the drugstore, like Epsal (epsom salts ointment with the acne stuff aisle) or Iccthymmol ointment (behind the pharmacy counter)...ask the pharmacist..both are over the count...
- Is boiling water the best way to get rid of germs?
- It is the easiest way to get rid of the germs from the water. But to get complete germ free then you have to boiled at least 15-20 minutes. Apart from that there are lots of company providing water purifier in the market which purify the wa...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What is the best way to get rid of a reoccurring boil?
- Q: I have had problems with a reoccurring boil for a long time. What is the best way to get rid of it. I have already had two surgeries on it.
- A: Be very careful of this, this warning could save your life. A reoccurring "boil" that has had surgery is showing signs of possibly something else or, something that could be considered dangerous. The doctor should have looked into the test results to see what the implications of a staph infection are. Staphylococcus Aurie's or "Flesh eating bacteria" or MRS infection can sound like this. A boil simply and removed should have healed by now, especially after two surgeries. It may be feeding a staph infection. The staff virus goes into the blood stream and starts incubating, growing through time. Soon it starts to inhibit the organs, especially the heart and brain. It could take as much as six months to a year. The doctor should be notified and steps taken for a complete examination to see what type of infection is causing this.
- What is the best way to get rid of a boil. It is on the center of my chest and i always get it this time year?
- A: Warm compresses to the area. You might need an antibiotic, so, see your doc if it doesn't improve with the warm compresses. Good luck!
- What is a boil and what is the best way to get rid of one? Are they contagious?
- A: Boils are caused when a bacteria invades the skin causing an infection.The best thing to do is go to a doctor who can properly treat and access the severity of your situation.You may need medications.In the mean time be sure to take plenty of immune boosting foods such as garlic,onion and green vegetables,as well as zinc and vitamin C.To help your bodies resistance.Keep the area clean and apply disinfectant ointment.
Prev Question: What is the difference between cold sores and blisters
People also view