What is the best thing to use for acne
The Exposed Skin Care system works amazingly fast in clearing your skin of acne, pimples, blackheads & is voted the best. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-best-thing-to-use-for-acne ]
More Answers to "What is the best thing to use for acne"
- What is the best thing to use for acne?
- Besides, you can use fruit as a good acne treatment: mango, pawpaw, grapefruit or any fruit that has lots of acid. Apply the fruit directly to your skin or use it to make a mask by mashing it into a pulp. Leave the mask for fifteen minutes ...
- What is the best thing to use to get rid of Acne?
- Cleanse daily, avoid washing away natural oils with soaps or washes, this causes skin to produce more oil than normal which clogs pores. I HIGHLY recommend Oil Cleansing Method (OCM), it doesn't strip away natural oils so is healthy, reduce...
- What is the best thing to use on acne scars?
- Acne scarring is perhaps worse than the acne itself. My acne scars weren't horrible. They probably weren't even that noticeable after I put on my foundation. However, I certainly noticed them and that was all it took to bother ME. If you've...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What is the best thing to use for acne??
- Q: Ok so I am starting to get acne, Im 19!!, my friends say its because im stressing so much. Its getting really bad on the right side of my face Ive gotten a few blemishes before but now I cant go outside without wearing make up . What is the best thing I can use?? Has to be under 10 dollars and I have to be able to buy it at a drugstoreWell it doesn't really have to be under 10$ and available at a drugstore. Its cool if you just tell me what worked for you. Greatly appreciated Thanks!!
- A: Ditto, I got acne after my school days. Experiment with your make-up. It might be the cause. Once I stopped using Covergirl my face improved amongst other things I did. Now I use Bare Minerals and I will never go back. The money is worth every particle of that magic stuff!I used Proactiv. It helped for a little bit but became worse. I have learned from many people that whenthey stop using it the break out more. Ye it happened to me too. So I stayed off of it and just used a simple cleanser, followed by moisturizing with Cocoa Butter, and a Mint Julep Mask every once in awhile and my skin is finally lookin good for the first time in years!! I believe Proactiv has something in their product that makes you break out more kinda like that acne pill that'll make your face explode with acne for a while but supposedly it's just clearing it all out at once. The skin is just another way for the body to excrete toxins absorbed from the polluted air and the not so perfect diet you eat. There will never be an ALL-CURE for acne in one magic potion/pill. So keep it clean and moisturize and use a mask from time to time. Nothing fancy necessary.Good Luck!
- What is thr best thing to use to clear "acne"?
- Q: What is thr best thing to use to clear "acne"
- A: Vitamin C Face Polish from the Body Shop, Aveeno's Brightening Daily Face Scrub, or Burt's Bees Peach & Willowbark Deep Pore Scrub. Any one of these work way better for me than anything that contains "acne medication" such as salicylic acid or benzol peroxide. good luck!
- What would be the best thing for me to use for my acne?
- Q: I have acne all over my face,they are really tiny but noticeable! Ive tried everything! It either dries my face out ,and makes it flaky or my skins turns really red.What would be the best thing for me to use?Any ideas?
- A: Go to a drug store and buy this soap called OXY face wash. Make sure you buy the one that says Maximum. It has 10% benzoyl peroxide. Very gently rub it on your face and wash your face no more than twice a day. DO NOT SCRUB. Apply the OXY wash as if it were any other soap and then rinse it off. DO NOT leave it on your face for 30 minutes, thinking it will work better if you leave it on longer. DO NOT use a wash cloth on your face. DO NOT EVER use any kind scrub on your face or anything abraisve. DO NOT touch your face. DO NOT EVER pop, scratch, or squeeze your pimples, no matter wether you get white heads or not. Every time you catch yourself touching you face, STOP yourself. Do this for two weeks. Don't listen to anyone who tells you this won't work. Just try it. Remeber, don't touch your face and don't scrub your face. Yes this includes drying your face with a towel. No scrubbing! Trust me, if you follow these rules closely, it will help.
Prev Question: Which is more dangerous smokeless tobacco or cigarettes
People also view