What is teburculosis
Tuberculosis also known as TB is a bacterial infection that is most often found in the lungs but can spread to other parts of MORE [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-teburculosis ]
More Answers to "What is teburculosis"
- Tuberculosis (TB) is primarily an illness of the respiratory system, and is spread by coughing and sneezing. Each year about 1.6 million people die from this curable disease. It is a lung disease that could kill you if it is advanced. Tuber...
- Tuberculosis is a serious condition. Family Doctor defines tuberculosis as "an infection caused by a bacteria (germ). Tuberculosis usually affects the lungs, but it can spread to the kidneys, bones, spine, brain and other parts of the ...
- Tuberculosis (TB) is a chronic bacterial infection that usually infects the lungs, although other organs are sometimes involved. TB is primarily an airborne disease (spread by air droplets from infected people when they cough or sneeze). Th...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- what are some side effects from having a teburculosis test?
- Q: got one yestersay for a job adn today i woke up w/a sore throat and stuffy nose, my head is all stuffy and my body is weak, but no fever, could it be from the tb test?
- A: It's not from the tb test. You probably picked up a cold in the Drs office though! Unless you've been exposed to tuberculosis there should be no reaction to the test.
- Have you ever had a teburculosis test?
- Q: Is it really painfull and how do they do it?
- A: they just put some stuff under your skin and it makes a bubbleif it goes away in a few days your OK, doesn't hurt at allthe needle just goes under the top layer of skin so you dont even feel it go in at all and it only takes a second
- I got the teburculosis shot and it came out positive?
- Q: but when i got the results back from the x-ray shots of my chest everything was fine what happened??
- A: if your TB shot comes out positive, and your respiratory system is affected by the virus.. then you have TB and you will have to be treated for 7-12 months.if your TB shot comes out positive, but your respiratory system is not affected by the virus, then you have been in contact with TB and you are okay. it just means that you didn't come in contact with the virus long enough for it be harmful to you. they give you medicine for a few months, usually INH (.. i think) and you're good to go. don't take the test again blah blah blah and you'll be fine.good luck!!!
Prev Question: What is a normal blood sugar count
People also view