What is roid rage
Roid rage is a term given to people who act aggressively or hostile after regularly taking large doses of anabolic steroids. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-roid-rage ]
More Answers to "What is roid rage"
- What is roid rage?
- Roid rage is where a person becomes incredibly angry and aggressive after a large dose of steroids.
- IS ROID RAGE REAL?
- Basically, a study that was done a while ago involved adolescent hamsters receiving "gym" dosages of steroids. The test animals exhibited higher attack rates and decreased latency (time between attacks) compared to control animals...
- Baseball Fans Experience Their Own 'Roid Rage: " Will it Eve...?
- Baseball fans are tired of hearing that another player confessed, or has been accused of Steroid use. They may be tired of hearing it, but they are not surprised. There are literally millions of little league baseball players throughout the...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Can "roid rage" be a permanent side effect if they are abused as a teen?
- Q: I found out recently that my brother used them in high school. He has severe rage issues to this day (he is 26). He does abuse other drugs, but not steroids any longer. His "fits" are exactly what roid rage is described as from all sources.
- A: It sounds as if your brother has a long history of poor behavioral control. Some changes which are caused by anabolic steroids can be permanent, but not the emotional outbursts. If he is still a poorly controlled person, it's most likely due to his use of other drugs, his long-term habits of using violence or rage to get his way, or some other mental condition.And if he was physically and emotionally abused by his father growing up, there is another cause of his out-of-control behavior.He obviously needs a great deal of help, such as getting into a 12 Step program for his drug abuse, getting some counseling for his rage problem, and possibly even getting on some antidepressives for the underlying mood disorder. But, men like him rarely seek help unless they are forced to do so by a wife, a court, or by an employer.
- What date will Roger Clemens go into a 'roid rage?
- Q: And beat the he ll out some sportswriters saying theat he's a liar when he claims he doesn't use steroids.Seems like a betting pool can be done with this.
- A: Hmmmm, good question. Hmmm, hmmmm maybe after he learns that an indictment was handed down which should be some time soon. He'll go into a roid rage that will make the piazza bat throwing event look like child's play. His head will turn around and around like linda blair on the exorcist and he will turn bright red with his tongue half out while dribbling. Yup, hes a sorry excuse for a person. Giggidly
- Who here thinks Jose Offerman had a case of Roid-Rage?
- Q: I'm asking the question that the media isn't. This guy got hit by a pitch, which is a common occurance in baseball, and all of the sudden he snaps and goes after the pitcher with a baseball bat? Sounds like Offerman was on steroids! When was his last test?! Oh wait, he couldn't possibly had a case of Roid-Rage because it didn't happen over the course of three days (sense the sarcasim with that statement folk).If you read what I wrote above, I'm being very sarcastic since everyone is blamming everything on steroids (the Benoit tragedy, Bonds HRs, and so on)
- A: Good point. But are you sure it wasn't racially motivated too?Guess the person who rated me down doesn't get sarcasm either.
Prev Question: How do you treat shin splints
People also view