What is ring worm and what does it look like
Fungus affects the skin and produces the round spots of classic ringworm. Sometimes, these spots have an "active" outer border. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-ring-worm-and-what-does-it-look-like ]
More Answers to "What is ring worm and what does it look like"
- What is ring worm look like?
- its not a real worm its just called that. its a fungus and a really itchy rash that forms in a circle or ring form most of the time
- What Does Ringworm Look Like?
- Ringworm is a fungal skin infection which appears as a small reddish ring on the skin. The scientific name of this disease is Tinea corporis. The parts of your body that are mostly covered, and are warm and moist are most susceptible to thi...
- Does this look like ringworm?
- It is very easy to get ringworm from your cats. From what I can see from your pictures I don't think it is ring worm. Usually ring worm has the round shape and in the center the skin looks more normal. Do you have the spots where you hold...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- what does ring worm look like?
- Q: pictures
- A: Hi check this link.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ring_worm
- What other skin rashes look like ring worm?
- Q: I have what I thought to be ring worm but the doc says it isn't. He told me I need to see a dermatologist. They are red, round circles. I have one on my foot, leg, stomach, and now scalp. What else could it be?
- A: It could be soriasis.
- I think my dog might have ring worm what does it look like?
- A: It is a circular bald spot on the skin. It is a fungus infection (nothing to do with worms).
Prev Question: What are symptoms of thyroid cancer
People also view