What is it mean if I piss out blood
Blood in the urine can come from any condition that results in infection, inflammation, or injury to the urinary system. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-it-mean-if-i-piss-out-blood ]
More Answers to "What is it mean if I piss out blood"
- What does it mean if I piss blood?
- There probably was a tiny tear in the urethra, caused by the jogging. The other cause would be an infection or kidney stone, but as long as you aren't noticing any other problems like burning when you urinate, or an usual discharge, then yo...
- What does it mean when you are pissing blood?
- Go see a doctor ASAP! It sounds like you've got problems with your kidneys and or your bladder. It could be a serious infection or a symptom of a kidney disease.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- what does it mean if I piss blood?
- Q: At the very least it was a redish discharge which I have never had in my life. I haven't been in any kind of accident where I would be bleeding internally. I went for a jog and when I came back I pissed blood.
- A: There probably was a tiny tear in the urethra, caused by the jogging. The other cause would be an infection or kidney stone, but as long as you aren't noticing any other problems like burning when you urinate, or an usual discharge, then you probably don't have those problems. The usual cause of blood in male urine, in the absense of other things is physical activity which strains or jars the equipment. Either secure things with a jock strap or a pair of tightie whities so things don't joggle along. If it continues to be a problem, then a visit to the urologist is in order.
- period delayed 8 days? and yesterday blood came when piss and now little bit, few spot. what is't mean?
- Q: it should come in 18 August, but yesterday some blood came out, and when i piss its all blood and today little bit of blood, i made test before its negative, but now im really scared please i need an advise urgent
- A: if its blood in ur urine then it could be a UTI or urinary tract infection. another sign of this is it stings or hurts when u pee.if it is not in ur urine and just coming at the same time as u r peeing then it is possibly ur period. i'm guessing as u took a test that u had sex recently. this can sometimes make ur period go a little haywire, especially if u r new to having sex.i'm sure things r fine but if not then go and see ur GP for advice
- does blood in my urine neccesarily mean i have a urinary track infection? because.....?
- Q: a few days ago, i accidently hit the tip of my penis into a sharp object, but there was no visible injuries, then the next day the bottom of the tip of my penis started to itch once in a while, and i felt a lil uncomfortable when i took a piss. then today out of no where when i was taking a piss blood started to come through my penis, not execssively but enough to make anyone worried. so what i wanted to know was that was this signs of a urinary tract infection or just due to the injury. should i go c a doctor or let it heal on its own if it is due to the little accident. btw i dont feel pain when i piss, just little discomfort.well the good news is the bloody incident only happnd once, and hasnt occured since, when u pass a kidney stone or have UTI, is the bloody urine frequent because if it is, then i think this was due to the accident.
- A: I really do not think it is UTI. If everything else seems normal--I would wait a few days and see what happens.
Prev Question: What is a bladder infection
People also view