What is it if everytime you eat your stomach hurts
You have a bowel obstruction when part of your intestines (small or large bowels) is blocked, which can cause pain when you eat. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-it-if-everytime-you-eat-your-stomach-hurts ]
More Answers to "What is it if everytime you eat your stomach hurts"
- How come everytime I eat, my stomach hurts?
- Your symptoms do sound like IBS, which isn't something to ignore, it can be very debilatating. If you have a mixture of constipation followed by diahrea and cramping after eating, those are classic IBS symptoms. Much of IBS can be stress re...
- Why does my stomach hurt everytime i eat fruit and eggs??
- It could be that they are cold. Deviled eggs and most fruits are served cold. I used to have a problem with cold milk. I would eat cold cereal for breakfast and I'd get a stomach ache every morning. I'm over that now, but I spent many painf...
- Why does my stomach hurt everytime i eat?
- If it happens immediately (as in, while you are still eating) it is probably just your stomach emptying slowly. Treatment: Don't eat so friggin fast. If it doesn't happen most of the times you eat and you don't vomit your food back up, don'...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- what do you do when your stomach hurts everytime you eat and you always need to run to the bathroom?
- Q: any advice i'm in pain
- A: Go to your doctor. It sounds like gall bladder or ulcer, or something along those lines.
- my stomach hurts everytime i eat something?
- Q: my stomach hurts everytime i eat something? anyone know wats wrong with me? i had mono virus before if that helps and i had stomach flu before too.
- A: You need to go see a doctor.
- everytime i eat my stomach hurts?
- Q: like last nite i was eating ice cream i didnt finish eating it cause my stomach started hurting. and then like 30 min ago i was eating this soup and now my stomach hurts so i stopped eating it. why does my stomach hurt everytime i eat someting. can me being on my period rite now be why my stomach hurts everytime i eat.
- A: Sounds like you could be having gallbladder issues, especially if the pain is on the right side (but gb pain can be referred to the left). You should see your doctor to explore the possibility...they can order bloodwork and an ultrasound to help rule out (or in) gallstones
Prev Question: How can I stop a nose bleed
People also view