What is it called when you think there is always something wrong with you
A Hypochondriac is an individual is constantly worried about their health and think something is wrong. ChaCha Again 242242! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-it-called-when-you-think-there-is-always-something-wrong-with-you ]
More Answers to "What is it called when you think there is always something wrong with you"
- What is the it called to think there's always something wrong wit...?
- Paranoid is the term used if you feel inadequate. Such as your nose is too big or if you feel people are always picking on you. Hypochondria is the term used if you are refering to illnesses. For example, if you always think you have an ill...
- What is it called when someone always thinks something is wrong w...?
- Hypochondriac-One who is consistently and habitually convinced he is ill when he is not. .
- What do you call someone who always thinks there's something medi...?
- Yes, That's they Correct name for it. Here's the definition. Hypochondriasis (or hypochondria, often referred to as health phobia) refers to an excessive preoccupation or worry about having a serious illness. Often, hypochondria persists ev...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Whats it called when you always think something is wrong with you?
- Q: Like medically.It's on the tip of my tongue!! but i just cant think of it
- A: HypochondriasisHypochondriac: A person who has hypochondriasis, a disorder characterized by a preoccupation with body functions and the interpretation of normal body sensations (such as sweating) or minor abnormalities (such as minor aches and pains) as portending problems of major medical moment. Reassurance by physicians and others only serves to increase the hypochondriac's persistent anxiety about their health. The hypochondrium is the anatomic area of the upper abdomen just below (Greek "hypo" meaning "below") the cartilage (Greek "chondros" meaning "cartilage") of the ribs. Hypochondriasis was thought by the ancients to be due to disturbed function of the spleen and other organs in the upper abdomen.♣
- What's it called when a person always thinks there something wrong w/ them (cancer,etc)?
- Q: If a person has this what can you do?
- A: It's either psychosomatic or hypochondriac.
- What is it called when someone always claims to be sick or have something wrong with them?
- Q: Theres a word for it and I cant remember what it is!!
- A: Hypocondriac
Prev Question: Who came up with Yellow Fever
People also view