What is goute
Gout: a form of acute arthritis that causes severe pain and swelling in the joints. It is most commonly present in the big toe. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-goute ]
More Answers to "What is goute"
- What is goute?
- Never heard of the word goute, But if you mean gout, it is an inflammation on the smaller joints, especially the big toe. It can hurt very much and often, if you have it, you should chage your diet, and if you drink you should stop.
- What does goute mean?
- inflammatory condition of the foot. definietly NOT a wound
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Is Gefilta Fish safe to eat it I have Goute?
- A: I would think so...... :0)
- iS TAURINE (FOUND IN MONSTER ENERGY DRINK) RELATED TO PURINES THAT CAUSE GOUTE?
- A: Taurine is an ingredient in many energy drinks and energy products. It is present in the alcoholic drinks Sparks, Spykes, and Mobius Infused Lager. It is also contained in the energy drinks Monster (which contains 1000mg of taurine), NOS (2750mg), Boo Koo Energy (3000mg), and XL. The Rockstar energy drink, distributed by the Coca-Cola Corp., can contain up to 2000mg of taurine, depending on the flavor. It can also be found as an additive in no-rub contact lens fluids. It is in Foosh Energy Mints and Buzz Bites Chocolate Energy Chews. SoBe Power Fruit Punch contains 50mg of taurine, while SoBe Adrenaline Rush contains 960mg. It's also one of the main ingredients in the Indonesian energy powder Extra Joss. Power C Vitamin Water, from Glacéau's line of vitaminwater, contains 25mg of taurine. Most recently, Glacéau has developed an energy drink, vitaminenergy, which contains 2000mg of taurine per 16oz can. Wired Energy Drinks X5000 contains 4400mg of taurine in a 23.5 ounce can. The popular energy drink Red Bull also contains taurine. Both Hogan Energy Drink and WWE RAW Attitude Energy Drink Powered by Socko have 2000mg of Taurine per can (1000mg per serving).Despite its presence in many energy drinks, taurine has not been shown to be energy-giving, however the results of the studies into taurine useage have shown that taurine might help to reduce muscle fatigue.
- i got that goute again?
- Q: i got a goute attack and it HURTS. it is in my ankul. i dont got no health insurants and my perskripshun ran out so how can i get medicinne to treete it i know whatt it is but i dont got no three hunderd dollarrs to pay no doctor health care is awful and my ankul hurts.
- A: There are some suggestions at the link below
Prev Question: What if i cant afford it
People also view