What is good to drink when you are vomiting and have diarrhea
Water is the best thing to drink, 7up might help with nausea, but avoid milk while having vomiting and diarrhea. ChaCha on! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-good-to-drink-when-you-are-vomiting-and-have-diarrhea ]
More Answers to "What is good to drink when you are vomiting and have diarrhea"
- What Causes A Puppy To Have Foul Smelling Diarrhea And White Foam...?
- Foul smelly diarrhea in dogs is usually due to viral infection especially canine parvovirus. Parvo is a viral infection in dogs especially in puppies which is caused by a virus called parvovirus. This virus attacks lymphatic system and dige...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- I have a slight fever, headache, vomiting, diarrhea, and gas.What do I eat/drink to feel better?
- Q: everything basically went away except for the diarrhea and gas. Am i supposed to drink water or 7up? Also, what do i eat? (ive just been eating toast)
- A: dude...you are so weird......water is always better than 7up no matter what situation is , and beside you are sick right now. i prefer hot water over cold because that make your body warm and sweat those poison and virus out of you body. if you feel like puking , then soup would be the best choices , you can add some tomato , egg and veggies mixed up in the soup to make it digest easier and not gassy.....- -!!
- I've been vomiting and have had diarrhea for two days. What are some good things to eat/drink?
- A: Low-sugar gatorade and other electrolyte replacements are best. Try simple carbs in bread/wheat products that are easy to digest.I recommend a doctor's visit if it persists much longer.
- What can I drink for vomiting and diarrhea?
- Q: The vomiting started exactly 24 hours ago but then stopped after about 10. But I am still having diarrhea and it's seriously mostly water coming out (not to be gross). My body feels pretty weak and sore and I have been doing nothing but sleeping and running to the bathroom. my stomach is also feeling a little weak as well. I have been drinking Ginger Ale, Water, and Coke Syrup. I haven't eaten anything all day yesterday, and i dont think i will be able to today. Is there anything else that I can drink or do to feel a little better? And do I need to see a doctor? I feel a lot better since yesterday and the vomiting stopped.
- A: sports drinks that contain electrolytes to replace those that you've lost
Prev Question: Why is urine yellow when you are dehydrated
People also view