What is bipolar disease
Bipolar disorder causes serious shifts in a person's mood, energy, thinking, and behavior. It goes from mania to depression. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-bipolar-disease ]
More Answers to "What is bipolar disease"
- A Introduction to Bipolar Disorder... From high to low. From mania to depression. From recklessness to listlessness. These are the extremes associated with bipolar disorder, a mental illness characterized by mood instability that can be ser...
- What is Bipolar Disorder? Everyone has feelings of happiness and sadness once in a while. Feeling high and feeling low are part of life. But for someone with bipolar disorder (sometimes called manic depression), these feelings can be ext...
- Bi-Polar disorder is caused by certain chemicals in the brain that malfunction. Neuron- transmitters, chemicals like nor-epinephrine, dopamine, and several others, fail to transmit chemicals to the receptors in the brain that are designed t...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How do you act around a person who was diagnosed with bipolar disease?
- Q: I just found out that my best friend was diagnosed with bipolar disease. She doesn't want to talk to me and refuses to see me because she is afraid that i'm going to be scared of her. How should i act around her? What should i tell her?
- A: Why would you act any different? It's not like as soon as she was diagnosed is when it started. Be supportive of her, and while you should keep an eye on her to make sure she's not doing anything manic or destructive to herself, you should just act the way you always act.What she needs right now is normalcy. Give her that much.
- How does one with bipolar disease study for their learners permit?
- Q: Looking for teaching tools to help someone with Bipolar Disease study for their learners permit
- A: The emphasis should not be on the material, but managing the typical behaviors a person with Bipolar Disorder shows during test-taking.The patient needs to keep impulsivity under control and read all questions slowly before selecting an answer. Judgment can also be impaired, so studying the driver's handbook (from the DMV) several times prior to the test will help with that.
- How do you treat a teenager with Bipolar Disease that has an episode each month..?
- Q: If you have a teenage daugher and she is diagnoised with Bipolar Disease would you elect to have her given a hysterectomy to avoid the possibility of having an early pregnancy.
- A: there is a website www.truehope.com you can look there for alternatives that work. Also I would completely change to a natural diet and exercise. It is so worth it and takes about 8 weeks to see improvement. You can go to www.gillianmckeith.com to get a really good diet that will help but you have to do it for the full 8 weeks. If you slip up just start all over again.
Prev Question: What do you eat if you have food poisoning
People also view