What is an anurism? Or a brain anurism
A Brain Aneurysm is an abnormal bulging outward of one of the arteries in the brain. Usually, discovered when it ruptures. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-an-anurism%3F-or-a-brain-anurism ]
More Answers to "What is an anurism? Or a brain anurism"
- What is a brain aneurysm?
- A brain aneurysm is an aneurysm that occurs in the brain. An aneurysm is the bulging of an artery that results from weakness in the artery's wall. The major complication of aneurysms is that the wall can become so weak that the aneurysm rup...
- Do i have a brain aneurysm?
- I'm not sure whether you're serious or you've just lost your virginity and you're bragging. Let's just assume you're serious. Obviously no sex for you until you've seen the doctor and had a complete check-up, including an MRI. They may have...
- How to Treat a Brain Aneurysm
- ･ 1 Get a diagnosis. The warning signs for a brain aneurysm include headaches, loss of feeling in the face... ･ 2 Ask your physician for options. Depending on the size and location of the aneurysm, as well as risk... ･ 3 Educate yourself. T...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- When a person has a brain anurism, what do they feel? Do they feel a lot of pain?
- Q: An anurism deep in the brain that was not known about until it burst. Doctors said that even if they had cought it beforehand, it was too far in the brain to fix. I would like to know if they would still be able to know what was going on around them right after it happened. And/or if they would still be able to function right after it burst.
- A: My mum has a couple which are fortunately at the front. She said they can cause a lot of pain before they burst ( like a really bad migraine) and she was quite disoriented for a few weeks after, memory and speech wise. She's had three operated on and has another two, the first one they found was calcified. Driving is out for a while and she needed home help which us girls all pitched in to do for the first month after her ops. She's lucky that two of my sisters are actually nurses.
- what happens when you have a brain anurism?
- Q: do they do surgery?
- A: I have a friend who was just diagnosed with one. she lost her balance and hit her head. she did'nt think anything of it, and one day she started to shake it was her hands. that and a headache she gets surgery may 16
- brain anurism ?????
- Q: whenever i lift weights or do other exercise almost right away my head starts to hurt so bad i feel like im going to pass out,and it feels like its going to explode. my friend said that i might have a brain anurism. is that possible?
- A: GO TO THE DR! and get that looked at. That's not normal. You may also be exerting WAY too much pressure on yourself. My mother died from an aneurysm so please take this matter seriously!
Prev Question: What happens to you when you crack your knuckles too much
People also view