What is a normal blood sugar count
Normal glucose levels fall between 70 and 150 mg. Levels typically are lower in the morning, and rise after meals. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-a-normal-blood-sugar-count ]
More Answers to "What is a normal blood sugar count"
- What is a normal blood sugar count?
- fasting= 100mg/dl random=180 to 200 [depends on lab] some even take 220 as normal [this is 1.1/2 after breakfast.]
- What It A Normal Blood Sugar Count?
- Normal blood glucose level is between 80-120 if runnin high keep track of your readings and speak to a physician. The best time to take your sugar is do not eat after 6pm and take it first thing in the morning and if its high for a week see...
- How often should i use and why? naturally promote normal blood su...?
- GlucoEnsure must be used regularly for maximum support. It can be given alone, or in conjunction with conventional veterinarian management. Ask your vet to monitor your pet's progress.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What is a normal blood sugar count during pregnancy?
- Q: My doctor said that my blood sugar was slightly elevated at my first Gluclose Testing and I need to do a three hour test.
- A: Well I also failed my first glucose screening and my numbers were 146 and my dr. said they needed to be 140 or below. I took the 3 hour screening last week and passed with flying colors. Good Luck!
- What is the normal blood sugar count for male 10 years old?
- A: Same as an adult. 80-120
- what is normal blood sugar count?
- Q: what is the av.adult normal blood sugar
- A: When you first wake up in the morning .. if you have a blood sugar testing device .. before you eat anything .. if the number is 118 to 125 you are borderline Diabetic. Anything over 126 and you are a Diabetic. I have no idea if you would be a type 1 or a type 2. But this is on an empty stomach. If you eat something before the blood test .. the numbers will be off. Good Luck! :)
Prev Question: Can you die from stress
People also view