What is a natural remedy for the flu
Stay rested and drink plenty of hot fluids (like herbal teas). Gargle with warm salt water and take a steamy shower. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-a-natural-remedy-for-the-flu ]
More Answers to "What is a natural remedy for the flu"
- How to Do Jazz Hands
- "Jazz hands" is a gesture that is likely to be seen in a cabaret-style dance performance. It was popularized by choreographer Bob Fosse. Presently, such a move is done more as means of... Tags: amp common hands jazz
- How to Make, Find and Use a Swine Flu Natural Remedy
- ･ 1 Eucalyptus. This essential oil is reported to be anti-viral in complex ways that doesn’t allow virus... ･ 2 Organic virgin coconut oil. The unique make-up of this oil appears to make the environment impossible... ･ 3 Take curcumin (turm...
- Is there a natural remedy to a cold/flu?
- Actually, there are lots. My mom is way into natural remedies, and I get sick a lot, so I've used a lot of them. Drink lots and lots of water. Hot showers will also help your runny nose to drain. And you can buy little bottles of saline spr...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- whats the best natural remedy for flu?
- Q: i got the flu ,and i was wondering if anyone know of any natural remedy to fight of the flu?
- A: try boiling ginger root chunks into boiling water, let it cool add a little honey and lemon juice then drink it, it allways works for me.
- What's a good natural flu remedy, or aches and fever relief?
- A: Tylenol has the best line. They have a pill for eveything. Like cold and sinus it works great.
- What is your natural remedy for a flu?
- Q: Symptoms like a slight fever, hacking lungs out, not sick enough to stay home but not good enough to be out....
- A: (1)Rest-- go to bed.(2)Fast... that means don't eat anything. Give your body a complete rest and an opportunity to fight the bug without having to do any arduous digestion(3)Drink only sips of filtered water as needed(4)Rest(5)Take a nice warm soak in a tub with lavender or some other lovely pure, unadulterated essential oil mixed into about a 1/2 cup of epsom salts and then added to running water in the tub. Order the oils here>>http://tinyurl.com/ykxyuk(6)Add some fresh lemon (and Stevia for sweetener) to water to sip after a day or so(7)Swab some unadulterated, pure eucalytus essential oil or tea tree oil (melaleuca) around the opening to your ears, but not actually in your ears. Only use the best essential oils. No solvents, please.(8)When you feel better, don't immediately start scarfing down heavy food-- eat sparingly of sweet, juicy, organic, fresh, raw, ripe fruits and drink sips of water or juice.(9)Rest.All the Best!HealthiaCynthiaCertified Comprehensive CoachModerator for My Monday Miracleshttp://ca.groups.yahoo.com/group/My_Monday_Miracles/
Prev Question: How to get rid of depression
People also view