What is a lethal dose of caffeine
It's dependent on weight & individual sensitivity & estimated to be about 150-200 milligrams/kilogram of body mass. ChaCha on! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-a-lethal-dose-of-caffeine ]
More Answers to "What is a lethal dose of caffeine"
- What is the lethal dose of caffeine in humans?
- The lethal dose of caffeine is 2 grams of caffeine per day, that is, 80-100 cups of coffee a day. For slow metabolizers of caffeine, the lethal dose of caffeine can be lower.
- Is there a lethal dose of caffeine?
- Yes, but someone weighing around 50 kilos would have to take about 7.5grams of it, and someone of 80 kilos weight would have a lethal dosage level of about 12 grams of caffeine. These amounts respectively represent 75 and 120 cups of espres...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What is the lethal dose (ldl) for caffeine in a human being?
- Q: 'cause I think I'm pretty closealso, there's one cup left should I drink it?
- A: A fatal dose of caffeine has been calculated to be more than 10 grams (about 170 mg/kg body weight) - this is the same as drinking 80 to 100 cups of coffee in rapid succession - not an easy thing to do.http://staff.washington.edu/chudler/caff.html
- what is the lethal dose of caffeine?
- A: http://www.energyfiend.com/death-by-caffeineGo to that website and they have a list of different drink you can choose from. Type in your weight and see how many of that specific drink it will take to kill you. I would have to drink 373 cans of MOuntain Dew to kill me.
- Could I die from too much Caffeine?
- Q: What's a lethal dose of caffeine?
- A: yes!Also the water it's like a poison, if u drink twenty liters in some seconds! for the caffeine the lethal dose is always very high, don't worry, should u take too much caffeine in some seconds, it's impossible!
Prev Question: What is White clumpy discharge
People also view