What is a good way to lower high blood pressure
Safe exercise, reducing of salt, less stress, and and weight loss are some ways to lower blood pressure. Text ChaCha again! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-a-good-way-to-lower-high-blood-pressure ]
More Answers to "What is a good way to lower high blood pressure"
- What Are Some Ways to Lower High Blood Pressure?
- Millions of Americans struggle with high blood pressure, which is also known as hypertension. Hypertension can lead to heart problems, stroke and kidney failure. All of these conditions have the potential of being fatal. Blood pressure of 1...
- What is the best way to lower high blood pressure?
- In my opinion, the best way to lower blood pressure is with a device called the Zona Plus. It has been proven to work in about 90% of people, it no negative side effects, is cost effective and they will refund your money if it does not work...
- How to Benefit From Yogurt
- The real yogurt is a dairy product made from the bacterial fermentation of milk. People have been eating yogurt for thousands of years. Lactobacillus in yogurt is a bacteria that regulates your...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What are good ways to lower high blood pressure?
- Q: I've been having problems with my blood pressure for about 5 years now, and after my last checkup the doc insists that i lower it. She said it is way too high for my age (30) and I am at great risk so I am wandering what are some good suggestions for helping to lower it.
- A: man I'm just like you bro, I'm 29 and have been having high bp for about 5 years they put me on medicine which lowered my bp but the side effects were to harsh, what i did was examine my diet to see what was causing the hbp, i noticed i drank alot of caffeine and alcohol, I cut both and my bp is 135/77 which is still a bit high but not enough to be on meds.. examine your diet,cut caffeine, alcohol, reduce stress,watch the salt.. good luck
- What's a natural way to lower High Blood Pressure?
- Q: Our family isn't the rich type, and we also don't have medical insurance. I am 14 and my mom has High Blood Pressure. I don't have a dad and i want to help my mom. She is 45 years old with a blood pressure of 150/45. Are there any good exercises or diets that are not too expensive or time-consuming so that my mom can lower her High Blood Pressure?
- A: Using google to find as much related info as you can,you could try using answer engines such as yahoo answer or yedda.com to obtain some useful ideas.however,If you want some direct information,here http://www.HealthInsuranceFree.infois a nice one from my experience.
- does anyone know a quick way to lower high blood pressure?
- Q: my girlfriend has high blood pressure and its been fluctuating all night. does anyone know a quick non prescription way to lower high blood pressure?
- A: for a prescription you need to see your internist. But for an effective, safe and natural approach to lowering blood pressure, try chiropractic. Chiropractic can effect blood pressure by removing nerve interference. C1, the atlas (the bone just behind your ear in your spine) is often subluxation (out of proper alignment) in cases of high blood pressure. Many of my patients have experienced a normalization of blood pressure after treatment.
Prev Question: Is Hand Foot and Mouth disease contagious
People also view