What happens when a girl is on her period
Menstruation, aka a 'period', is a woman's monthly bleeding. When you menstruate, your body is shedding the lining of the uterus. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-happens-when-a-girl-is-on-her-period ]
More Answers to "What happens when a girl is on her period"
- What happens in a girl's period?
- For about 5 days every month the uterus sheds the blood-filled lining it prepared that month. That lining was in preparation for a fertilized egg that didn't happen. The blood usually comes out of the vagina a bit at a time. Sometimes it's ...
- Why do girls have periods ?
- Because the lining of the uterus and the old egg changes every month.
- Why do girls get there period?
- girls get their period when you are ready to start getting pregnant. first, the egg inside a girls ovary needs a place to grow and turn into a baby. so, blood gathers on the side of the uterus and forms a lining of blood. when the egg drops...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What happens when a girl gets her first period?
- Q: 1. Does a girl become more mature as she begins to have periods?2. Does she become more open to love and sexual desires?3. If she rejected someone before she had her periods, do you think she might say yes, once she starts having periods? (mental changes?)
- A: 1. yes,a girl does somewhat become more mature once she starts to have periods..but she DOES go through mood swings and you never know when they're going to happen, so watch what you say!!2. yes, she does become more interested in the opposite sex, sometimes sexual desires, but that's not usually until she's older..(usually) lol and she's more interested in boys than she was before3. she might say yes, due to maturity, and increased interest in the opposite sex. she may see more deeply into a person, instead of just basing things on looks. but, if a guy is still sortof..ugly (not to be mean) she may not be interested..but if he can win her over with an awesome personality and treating her nicely and respecting her,then yes, she may fall for himi hope this answers your questions!<3elyse
- what happens when a girl has sex during her period?
- Q: I heard it helps the cramps. I also heard that she can still get pregnant.Does anything else important happen when a girl has sex during her period(this is a serious qestion by the way and dont laugh at me for not knowig this stuff Im only 15)I heard it helps the cramps. I also heard that she can still get pregnant.Does anything else important happen when a girl has sex during her period(this is a serious qestion by the way and dont laugh at me for not knowig this stuff Im only 15)and for all you who are telling me to wait for sex, im not planning to do it right now, I just think its good to learn this stuff early
- A: it will heal the cramps. you wont get pregnant as when you have your periods there are no ova in the tube. ovulation happens only 10 to 12 days after periods. so pregnancy wise you are safe. the problem is that you are prone to fungal and other infections during this time so take care. as long as you are comfortable and can enjoy it you are safe.
- What happens when a girl have her period one month,misses the next month,but the following month it comes on?
- Q: i mean is it just an irregular cycle or you know caused by "stress" or whatever but like can it be really serious or something ?
- A: no that means you have a lazy ovarythat one of your ovaries doesnt produce eggsso only one lets out an egg every other month
Prev Question: What are some flu syptoms
People also view