What foods help with cramps
Eat a variety of fruits, veggies, whole grains, lean proteins, low-fat dairy, and healthful oils but avoid caffeine and alochol. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-foods-help-with-cramps ]
More Answers to "What foods help with cramps"
- What foods help ease cramps ?
- Potassium rich foods will make your cramps ease, but not much. Chocolate, caffeine, salty foods, greasy foods, fried foods, and fatty foods will make your cramps worse.
- Are there certain foods that help reduce cramps??
- No but any foods that make you gassy will increase the cramps, like greasy or spicy foods, provided you mean during your cycle. Although I absolutely understand you'll want to be still during the cramps, exercise really does work. Also nice...
- What foods help with bloating and cramps?
- i find that peppermint tea helps with the bloating and tylenol helps with the cramps..and take a hot bath, or shower..
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Are there any foods or techniques to stop cramps while excercising?
- Q: Whenever I start running or excercising i usually get cramps, which impacts my workout intensity. So... are there any foods that help stop cramps? Or are there any thing that i can do to stop these? I heard bananas help, are there any other foods?
- A: Eat a good meal about two or three hours before you work out, and stop drinking water about an hour beforehand. Of course, drink a tonne once you're done. I get cramps sometimes too and I find this helps.
- What foods help relieve menstrual cramps?
- Q: I have some cramps. I'm not sure if they're bad or not because I've never had them before. It just is a cramping in my lower abdomen. It kind of hurts a lot. I can't use midol;aleve;ect. My dad will guess that i'm on my period. I don't really want to tell him. (Please, no comments on that). Would maybe crackers work? Anything at all food related/exercise would be appreciated! Thanks!
- A: BANANAS! And lots of ice water.
- shot in stomach 3 inches of small intestines had to be removed having t stomach cramps what foods to avoid?
- Q: having trouble digesting food cramps unbearable about 2 hours after eating notice the problem after eating oranges,process sweats what foods do i need to avoid
- A: You are probably experiencing "dumping syndrome". Check this out:http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/dumping-syndrome/DS00715/
Prev Question: What happens when you get frostbite
People also view