What food and drinks are good for headaches
Herbs such as Peppermint and Ginko can relieve headaches. Also, certain detoxification teas can relieve headaches and migraines. ChaCha on! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-food-and-drinks-are-good-for-headaches ]
More Answers to "What food and drinks are good for headaches"
- What drinks/foods will help alleviate headache?
- Food and drink won't help unless the headache is due to dehydration or low blood sugar. Drinking will help with dehydration, and eating a meal will help with low blood sugar. If that's what's causing the headache, it'll go away. Otherwise, ...
- Is there any type of food and/or drink that gets rid of headaches...?
- it has been said by drs. that caffine & chocolate help bring up the levels and increase blood flow - it usually works for the girls i work with
- Why do I get a headache when I have an icy drink or cold food??
- Ooh, you’ve had brain freeze, an ice cream headache, or a cranium cramp (your cranium is your skull). It hurts, whatever you call it. The pain is triggered by temperature — of you and of what you’re eating. When the cold drink or food touch...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Why do we let the food & drinks industry poison us with aspartame?
- Q: It's impossible these days to buy even a non-"diet" bottle of lemonade without it contains aspartame. I refuse to touch the stuff: it gives me headaches and it causes depression; it has deleterious effects on childrens' behaviour. Shouldn't we be voting with our wallets and refusing to buy anything containing this chemical which is good for nothing except the chemical industry?
- A: I completely agree with you. A friend of mine did a research paper on the detrimental effects that aspartame can have on people as well as the environmnet. And diet drinks -especially- is full of the chemical. I don't know why people aren't as informed about this subject as they should be!Google Aspartame, and see for yourself!
- Is there any type of food and/or drink that gets rid of headaches?
- Q: Hi. My mom has a big headache and i was wondering if i can make her anything that could possibly get rid of it. She took tylenol a little earlier so she cant take medicine right now. If you could please just tell me something I could do to make it better, I would greatly appreciate it. Please and thank you. =) Peace on Earth =)
- A: it has been said by drs. that caffine & chocolate help bring up the levels and increase blood flow - it usually works for the girls i work with
- What are the foods, drinks and snacks i should avoid if i have migraine headaches?
- A: Depends on the type of migraine you have. I was diagnosed with "common migraine" and get the wild light shows that are my signal that one's coming on. My doc told me to avoid: caffeine (including chocolate), aged cheeses, aged meats (like sausages, etc.), and aspartame. He also told me that in all the books lining his shelves there was no proof that aspartame had any link to migraines - but in the process of elimination we found out that was exactly what triggered my migraines. Within 15 minutes of having anything with aspartame in it (diet sodas, diet chewing gums, even little decorations on top of candies) I get the light show and subsequent migraine.
Prev Question: What Symptoms of food poisoning
People also view