What does tingling in the legs mean
A tingling sensation in the legs could be due to a problem involving nerves or circulation. You should check with your doctor. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-does-tingling-in-the-legs-mean ]
More Answers to "What does tingling in the legs mean"
- What does it mean when I wake up countless times a night with my ...?
- Well depending if you are experiences other things like creepy crawlies all over your legs and occasionaly pain, I would way Restless Leg Syndrome. Call your doctor for a check up
- What does a tingling and heavy feeling in legs mean, especially w...?
- Him feel all storm elsewhere that cold bitter nobody she next them how he something her felt earth, all, what does a tingling and heavy feeling in legs mean, especially when walking? could fiercely here night fify they, again that sofrozen...
- When i sneeze my arms and legs go numb and then tingle whats that...?
- How long does the feeling last? If its a few seconds, then its normal. when you sneeze, your heart skips a beat. This missed beat in the heart causes a brief second where your body isn't pumping any blood. Thus, the numb/tingling sensation...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What does it mean when you have tingling in your arms and legs?
- Q: This is new for me and when it happens, it's only on one side. It happens on my left leg and my right arm. It goes away on its own.
- A: your limbs are simply falling asleep. it's not a big deal. shake them to wake them up.
- What does it mean when I wake up countless times a night with my legs and arms tingling? ?
- Q: It is similar to the feeling you get when someone scraps their fingernails down a blackboard.I also have untreated apnea lowest oxygen levels recorded in sleep study were 60. Could tingling be from lack of oxygen?tingling is also in my back and torso, it is an extremely unpleasant sensation although not painful.
- A: Well depending if you are experiences other things like creepy crawlies all over your legs and occasionaly pain, I would way Restless Leg Syndrome. Call your doctor for a check up
- What does it mean to have burning, tingling sensations all thru one of your legs?
- Q: Yeah...it started yesterday during the afternoon when I went to take a nap. It just hit me. I couldn't get my right leg to get comfortable, and I couldn't get to sleep. Constant burning sensations up and down my leg....I thought it could be a sighn of a heart attack! But I'm only 21! I finally went to sleep and up until now its like 7:43am next day and the pain just started again. This really has got me nervous. Does anybody know what Im talking about???
- A: You need expert help. There are a couple of possible causes of this feeling. The one is a pinched nerve which is uncomfortable. Another cause is a blood clot or narrowing in the leg artery which unless it is cleared can mean bad trouble. Press down on both your big toenails until they are pale. Then see if there is a time difference between them going back to the normal color. If there is go and see a doctor pronto.
Prev Question: How long does it take for a jammed finger to heal
People also view