What does lice look like
Did u mean scabies? Please clarify and Cha Cha will be happy to assist you! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-does-lice-look-like ]
More Answers to "What does lice look like"
- What does lice look like?
- Have someone take long skewers or pencils and comb through your hair to see if you actually have them. Most people don't have them, but they think they do so they're mind starts playing tricks on them, making them think their head is itchin...
- What do lice look like?
- To view a picture visit: http://www.micropest.com/head-lice
- How Do You Get Lice
- Children commonly pass lice by simply sitting or standing next to another child. With so many children in one place, schools are the perfect home for lice. Lice can also be spread by sharing hats or other materials.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- does lice look a tiny clear bug with a black dot in the middle?
- Q: it looks like i have dandruff badly!but i always had a lot of dandruffi was scratching my head and found a clear bug and it started crawling!is this lice?if it is,what are some ways to get rid of it!!!
- A: No. I have lice and we're still trying to get rid of it. Every week my mom washes my hair with the lice shampoo, leaves it in for ten minutes, then rinses it out. (After using the shampoo do NOT use conditioner!!) She combs my hair with a nit comb, and puts all the lice and eggs in a cup of hot water. She shows me how many I have each time and it gets better and better. Anyways, they look like a tiny brown sesame seed. I have dandruff too and one day before I had lice I was scratching my head and pulled out a clear bug with a dot I asked my mom, since she had lice when she was younger, if it was lice she said no. So you don't have lice, luckily. Bye!
- What does the rash of body lice look like?
- A: Usually where you find lice is in the haired areas of the body. Moisture seems to invite them also. Be red spots & itchy. If the bites are spread about the body. What has become a big problem in recent yrs. Are stupid bed bugs. They can leave nasty itchy bites too. I had not heard of this problem for many yrs. but in the last couple of yrs. people have been picking them up in hotels. The pest will get in suitcases & clothes & hitch a ride home. They can reproduce in no time. Thus homes are then infested. These critters suck blood. & look like a deer tick. Not a pleasant thought & they are tough to get rid of.
- How does lice look like?
- Q: i have never seen anyone with head lice before, so i was just wonderingwoops, i meant WHAT DOES LICE LOOK LIKE
- A: Here Meg..Let me tell you something..I had head lice before, so I can tell you wat they look like..they're small, no bigger than a sesame seed, brownish tan, so it's harder to see especially like you and me, since we both have dark colored hair, and they use claws to climb since they have no wings. Ok..UhhLittle more info:They are tiny, wingless parasitic insect that lives among human hairs and feeds on extremely small amounts of blood drawn from the scalp. Although they may sound gross, lice (the plural of louse) are a very common problem, especially for kids ages 3 years to 12 years (girls more often than boys).Lice aren't dangerous and they don't spread disease, but they are contagious and can just be downright annoying, I mean it! Their bites may cause a person's scalp to become itchy and inflamed and persistent scratching may lead to skin irritation and even infection. Oy! Now that's when it starts getting annoying!Wanna know a bit more about them..juss email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, since I trust you, that is!
Prev Question: How to get rid of bloating
People also view