What does it mean when your period is spotting
There are a lot of reasons you may have spotting. If you are having midcycle spotting, then this may just be a sign of ovulation. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-does-it-mean-when-your-period-is-spotting ]
More Answers to "What does it mean when your period is spotting"
- What does this mean? period or spotting?
- I would say you are just adjusting to this pill... it can take up to 6 months. Good luck!
- What does spotting before a period mean?
- If you're having mid-cycle bleeding regularly, you need to see your doctor as something could be wrong.
- Does spotting mean ill get my period this month?
- Lexus, Spotting can mean a wide variety of things. It is a common side effect of birth control, and it can also sometimes be a symptom of pregnancy. Sometimes women experience some spotting when they're pregnant around the time when they'd ...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- When you have your period... What does spotting mean?
- Q: Because i think i have my period. And i saw a quesion that said that you spot beofre you bleed. I have never had my period before and i sdont know what spotting means. HELP ME! I"M FREAKING OUT HERE!
- A: Don't freak out. Spotting is spots of blood but not a heavier "flow" that would require a thicker pad or tampon. For your first periods, spotting seems like it would be quite common.
- what does it mean when your spotting two weeks before your period is due?
- Q: ok my period isn't due until 7/26 and I already have small brown spots on my underwear and when I wipe i have pink blood on it. I have never had sex before and I am not on birth control. what can cause light bleeding 2 weeks. I am 19 please help im really scared right now. no rude answersI am at a normal weight for my age.
- A: It's completley normal. This usually happens weeks before a girl gets her 1ST period. It is also normal for it to happen in-between periods. If it continues for more than 3 months, see a doctor, it could be a tumor, but I highly doubt it; those are very RARE chances. But you could find that out if you bleed more heavy than ever.
- What does it mean when you are 2 weeks late on your period and have brown spotting?
- Q: I have been trying to concive for awhile now and haven't had any success with doing so. But for some reason this month my period is 2 weeks late and I am having brown spotting. I wanted to know if this means that I am pregnate or if maybe something else could be wrong? I don't have any other signs of being pregnate, but i do feel some kinda fluttering. Could someone out there please help me? At least give me some advice on this, this is the first time it has happened to me.
- A: If your 2 weeks late I would take a test, and if it's neg. then I would maybe go to your dr. and see what's going on.
Prev Question: Do I have stds
People also view