What does it mean when your ears are ringing
Ringing in your ears, also called Tinnitus, can be distressing. Most often a person with tinnitus also has a hearing loss, MORE [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-does-it-mean-when-your-ears-are-ringing ]
More Answers to "What does it mean when your ears are ringing"
- What does it mean your "ears are ringing"??
- My ears have been ringing for years following a severe cold and ear infection. It does not have a physical symptom like itching. The sound is quiet and often cannot be heard unless you are in a quiet place. It sounds like a very tiny whistl...
- What does it mean when your ears are ringing, you feel dizzy, and...?
- All those symptoms are symptoms of anemia. Some of the symptoms include: * Weakness * Pale skin * A fast or irregular heartbeat * Shortness of breath * Chest pain * Dizziness * Cognitive problems * Numbness or coldness in your extremities *...
- How long does the ringing in ears last
- admin How Long Will Tinnitus Last? How long will tinnitus last? Depending on it’s cause it may last for anything from hours to years. You might be surprised to learn that tinnitus is actually a symptom of other conditions that you may hav...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- when your ears ring for a few seconds what does it mean?
- Q: I know your ears ringing means something superstitious what does it mean?
- A: yea they say it means someone is talking about you
- What does it mean when your left ears starts ringing?
- Q: It was so strange because I was at work and my left ear started ringing. I've heard that if it rings its because someone is talking about you. So what does it actually mean? Is it good or bad?
- A: That was the fading frequency of a dying hair follicle in your inner ear. Another post on this page says that you will never hear at that exact frequency again, and that's basically true. What is definitely NOT true is something as superstitious, insecure, and paranoid as believing that there is a magical connection between your ear ringing and somebody gossiping about you. If you want to stop your ears from ringing (whether permanently or temporarily), take magnesium glycinate with food. Magnesium protects your hearing and it can also be used to treat tinnitus (a constant ringing in the ears due to cell overexcitation). Magnesium glycinate is one of the most easily-absorbed forms of magnesium; other forms, such as the uniquitous magnesium oxide, are poorly absorbed by the body and will just be a waste of money.
- What does it mean when your ears ring?
- Q: Sometimes I get this high pitched ringing in my ears. It can be in one ear or both. I know people say if your ears are ringing it means someones talking about you. But I would really like to know the real reason behind this. It doesn't happen all the time and can happen out of know where for no reason. Why do peoples ears ring, what causes it and is there a way to stop it?
- A: See the best answer to this question: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20061121193530AAS2OkW
Prev Question: Can you really kill a virus
People also view