What does it mean when you have burning pain in your stomach
Many people attribute "burning" in the upper stomach to excess acid. However, many other disorders can cause this..Text for more. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-does-it-mean-when-you-have-burning-pain-in-your-stomach ]
More Answers to "What does it mean when you have burning pain in your stomach"
- Constant stomach pain and burning sensation. What could it be??
- I had the same problem years ago -- the doctor said something called "intersticial cystitis" (check spelling). From what she said, it's when the lining of your urethra swells or is iritated, but there's no infection there. She sai...
- Why is my stomach in near constant burning pain?
- It may be an ulcer, so it would be a good idea to go see a doctor.
- Did you ever have that burning/ pain feeling in your stomach over...?
- that happens to everyone hun. you just got to move on. their are alot of guys out there and you will find the perfect one one day.i used to do that about my ex but i got over him and i found someone better and you can find someone who lik...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- what does it mean when my stomach cramps and my chest burns?
- Q: my stomach cramps like i have my period but at the same time it feels like im being stabbed in the tummy. thwn after that's done my chest has this burning sensation that lasts for about 15 mins. i try advil or any other pain meds but i cant find the right one what do i do?
- A: I think you really need to go see a doctor. That doesn't sound normal and you need to have it checked. Don't take a chance.
- what does it mean when i get abdominal pain feeling like gas pressure for a few hours a couple days a week?
- Q: 39 1/2 weeks pregnant. for the last 3 weeks mostly on Thurs, Fri, and Sat. i get pain in my whole stomach from my breasts down past my belly button feeling like gas pressure and heart burn. my doctor told me to take Zantac, but it doesnt really help and i dont think it really is gas pressure. it hurts even if i havent eaten anything that would produce pressure. it is constant pain but still wave-like and eventually goes away after a few hours. my stomach doesn't really get hard. any ideas?
- A: i know what you are going through. i get it all the time. it is just cause the baby is taking up a lot of room. mine finally stopped once the baby moved down a little
- What does blood in the urine mean?
- Q: I randomly get blood in my urine, and i've gone to the doctors and they've ran tests on my urine etc all that stuff. I dont have any stomach pains, back pains, or abdominal pains. They have also checked for kidney stones but I dont' have any symptoms of one. When I urinate there is no burning or pain. What could it be o.o?
- A: You could have cystitis which is an inflammation of the lining of the bladder. There is treatment for this and a Urologist could do this for you. If you are on a blood thinner, that too can cause random bleeding when your levels get too high. Without having a CT scan, it would be impossible to rule out a kidney stone causing this too. Seeing a urologist would probably get you the answers you need.
Prev Question: Is poping pimples bad for you
People also view