What does it mean when you have a really really heavy period and blood clots
In some cases, the cause of heavy menstrual bleeding is unknown. You should discuss this with your doctor to be safe. ChaCha on! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-does-it-mean-when-you-have-a-really-really-heavy-period-and-blood-clots ]
More Answers to "What does it mean when you have a really really heavy period and blood clots"
- What Dose It Mean When You Have A Heavy Period With Blood Clot An...?
- It dose not mean any thing. Pain can be due to increased level of prostaglandin. Take mefnamic acid during period and increase fluids intake.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What does it mean when I'm having an EXTREMELY heavy period and blood clots?
- Q: Normally, my periods are just here and gone in 4 days, not heavy at all. This month, my cramps are out of this world and i'm having to change my super tampon every hour. When I take the tampon out and sit on the toilet, it just about flows out. I'm also having BIG clots on my tampons. I know it isn't normal, but I don't have health insurance so I'm just trying not to have to go the ER.My feeling very nauseous and my ears are ringing. Does anyone have an idea what's wrong with me? Thanks!
- A: You need to call your Dr. That is not normal. My sister just had the same problem and she needed a D N C.
- What does it mean when you have a gigantic blood clot during a heavy period that is 2 weeks early?
- Q: My period has been irregular for a few months. I am 30 and been under a little stress. My previous period was 2 weeks late. THe last 2 periods were normal but I had a couple that were 2 weeks apart back in Feb. I am extremely confused because in the past I have always been extremely regular.
- A: I would call your Dr. anytime you have a gigantic blood clot come out.
- when your on your period and your blood clots that ok right? does that mean that it'll last longer than 8 days?
- Q: i have my period, but that jello stuff is blood clotting right, its really heavy, is that normal? and if it lasts more than 8 days that isn't normal, whats wrong with me?pls, don't tell me to go see a doctor, because i'm not going!!
- A: It's normal, but probably not fun at all. Some women just have longer periods and bleed more heavily than others. Clotting during a heavy period is nothing out of the ordinary either.. You have the option of going to a doctor or local health department and asking for birth control. It's used for more than just pregnancy prevention.. many different kinds help make your period shorter and lighter. It's completely up to you, though. If you're ok with your period the way it is, there's really no medical reason for you to go see a doctor.
Prev Question: What are the symptons for a goldfish with a bladder infection
People also view